Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Albums...

Go down 
+6
DeathCult
scottmitchell74
Smindas
exact33
Wargod
Metal Misfit
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:36 am

This is The Official Lost Albums thread.

Post your albums here that you can't seem to find in your home.... Who knows where they'll turn up? This is a good way we can all keep an eye out for these misplaced CDs/records/cassettes and let each other know when we've found them.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:40 am

I'll go first!

Ever since Songs from the Sparkle Lounge came out, I've been in the mood for Def Leppard. I originally didn't like X but looking up reviews for it online, I've actually seen some positive words for it. I went to go find it yesterday and it's not there! Not even the jewel case, I tell you!

The funny thing is, I *found* a CD I had given up on searching for: Megadeth's The System Has Failed. It's been missing for 2 years, I had the case, but no CD. I found it in Stone Temple Pilot's No. 4 case.

So, I thought I had X, I thought I had lost TSHF. I now have TSHF and I've lost X! insane
Back to top Go down

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:20 am

I don't know of any that I can't find now, but my original copy of Aina's Days of Doom disappeared on me. It really sucked, too, because I had the special digibook edition. The bonus CD is in the book, but not the album CD. Luckily I found someone online that had the promo of it in a cardboard sleeve. They didn't want it, so they sent it to me. It was identical to the retail version, so I was happy.

Still, to this day I have no idea what happened to the Aina CD. I'm thinking I might have put it in another jewelcase at some point, but finding that one out of 5,000 plus CDs is tough. Haha. It's probably in some crap promo compilation that I'll never listen to or something.
Back to top Go down

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:35 am

Vain - Fade, and it's pissing me off.
Back to top Go down

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:46 am

Nirvana-In Utero. Not really a big loss
Back to top Go down

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:18 am

Two summers ago I bought Lynyrd Skynyrd's 1991. It went missing. I have no idea what happened. I speculate that my oldest step-brother stole it.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:22 am

For awhile it was Eyefears - 9 Elements Of Inner Vision.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:59 pm

I cannot remember if I traded or lost it but I cannot find my copy of Mr Reality. It isnt exactly a metal cd but I really dig it. I have been questioning my 4 year old because she likes to go in and rearrange daddy's cd collection Smile

Alex

Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:06 pm

I couldn't find my copy of Gamma Ray's Insanity & Genius the other day, which I eventually found in the Land of the Free case. Land of the Free later turned up to be an extra CD stuffed in to the Angra's Angels Cry / Holy Land case. That was... confusing.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:15 pm

House Of Lords - World Upside Down!!!!!!! It's in a slip-case which makes it easier to lose, be in a book, in a crack....something!

Ultimatum - Into The Pit (I think it's forever gone....so I broke down and replaced it).
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 pm

I used to have alot that this guy stole when I moved, I guess you could count them as "lost".

One I know I lost though is Cancer- To The Gory End

I have no idea what the hell I did with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:06 pm

I can't figure out if I traded Rush-Fly by Night to one of you or what? Not a big deal, but I just don't remember what I did with it.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:09 pm

I'm going to assume we've all checked under our beds, correct?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:

uhhh I dont put my cds under the bed since that is where i store my money!!!

SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:

I haven't looked under there since the health department put up the hazerdous materials warning sign about two years ago. There's a pizza under there with legs, for one thing.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:38 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:

I haven't looked under there since the health department put up the hazerdous materials warning sign about two years ago. There's a pizza under there with legs, for one thing.

Lost Albums... Foodfighterspizzac

Last edited by Metal Misfit on Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:04 pm

Lordi- The Monsterican Dream

I bought that cd along with a bunch of other ones when I was visiting a friend in PA last year. When we got back to the hotel me and my gf was staying in I started putting all the cds onto my ipod. The next morning my gf was putting stuff into our bags to go home and she grabbed my cds and dropped them. She picked them up and put them away and it wasnt until we got home that night that I noticed the cd wasnt in the case. It must've fell out and rolled under the bed or one of the tables or something. I tried calling the hotel but they either never found it or just didnt give a crap. I still dont let her forget about it either. I told her she has to replace it but to wait until it ends up getting re-released here.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:20 am

My Lynyrd Skynyrd cd's. About the first 4 or 5. Can't find any of them.
Back to top Go down

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 am

My Dixie Chicks "Home" CD seems to be missing.
I actually hate when you re-purchase a supposedly lost cd and then you have 2. That has happened twice with me. Once with Our Lady Peace's "Gravity" CD and Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Chronicle Part II" disc.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:36 am

I'm not missing any CDs that I'm aware of at the moment, though it has happened to me in the past and it is hella annoying!!

-- but hey, when I arrived in the office this AM, I noticed that I'd left my Supershine CD in the boom box on my desk over the long weekend. I guess that counts as a "lost" CD. Good thing I never had an urge to listen to Supershine while I was at home over the holiday!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:07 pm

spectrefate wrote:
My Dixie Chicks "Home" CD seems to be missing.
Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Albums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Albums...   Lost Albums... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Albums...
Page 1 of 1