Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This song is for all you Americans here...

Go down 
+4
tohostudios
the sentinel
spiritoradio
Required Fields
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

This song is for all you Americans here... Empty
PostSubject: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:11 pm

Happy fourth of July!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:19 pm

Awesome! I don't care what anyone says Hulk rules, always has.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:56 pm

I played the crap out of that record when I was 11 years old. Awesome flashback, man. Thanks a million!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Sorry, I can't stand Hulk Hogan. The big oaf never could wrestle and when did a legdrop become a finishing move?

He was/is such a stiff in the ring but Vince and his marketing genius sold it and it worked.

But the guy is a steroid monkey with little to no athletic ability but a brilliant marketing campaign behind him.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:17 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Sorry, I can't stand Hulk Hogan. The big oaf never could wrestle and when did a legdrop become a finishing move?

He was/is such a stiff in the ring but Vince and his marketing genius sold it and it worked.

But the guy is a steroid monkey with little to no athletic ability but a brilliant marketing campaign behind him.

Here, here! Overrated is Hogan's middle name. Also his "reality series" Hogan Knows Best, was completly scripted. He is a fraud inside and outside of the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Haha. Why all the Hogan hate? He's a frickin' wrestler, a fraud by way of a profession that is essentially a fraud. And reality shows are scripted. No secret there anymore.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:29 pm

I love it. And I still like Hogan regardless Very Happy

Damn you toho for changing your avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:28 am

headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:41 am

America rules
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:48 am

Eyesore wrote:
Haha. Why all the Hogan hate? He's a frickin' wrestler, a fraud by way of a profession that is essentially a fraud. And reality shows are scripted. No secret there anymore.
well said. wrestling is not a real sport & reality shows are not real. Hogan is just an entertainer.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:46 am

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
well said. wrestling is not a real sport & reality shows are not real. Hogan is just an entertainer.

Wrestling has not hid the fact that it is scripted (hasn't for a long time now) and even when it did most people were smart enough to notice it. Kevin Sullivan once said, "Hell, I used to chase people around with a pike!" while conveying how it is rediculous for people to critisize wrestling as fake because it was obviously so. It is not a real sport, I would never make that argument, but the side of wrestling I like is the one that incorporates real wrestling into it. Wrestllers like Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Curt Henning (Mr. Perfect), and others are/were people with real athletic ability that they use in an entertaining way. Hogan was strong and big, no real athletic ability anywhere in him which is why I never liked him-he basically bored me to tears. Reality shows do hide the fact that they are scripted and most believe that their audiences are nieve enough to think so something pro-wrestling gave up on years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:53 pm

The best technical wrestler I ever saw was Dean Malenko. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:59 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
Awesome! I don't care what anyone says Hulk rules, always has.

Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This song is for all you Americans here...   This song is for all you Americans here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This song is for all you Americans here...
Page 1 of 1