Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:23 pm

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news08/0624dir.shtml

Wow. Gimme a break, I haven't even bought the last 2 yet! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:37 pm

I'm overwhelmed and I just got my first ever Dirty Looks album like a week ago! Haha.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:25 am

These guys are wasting no time!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:00 am

Eyesore wrote:
I'm overwhelmed and I just got my first ever Dirty Looks album like a week ago! Haha.

Which one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:53 am

I'd love to be in a position to record 2 albums a year like bands did in the old days....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:12 pm

Eyesore wrote:

You like? Cool From the Wire and 5 Easy Pieces are great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:27 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

You like? Cool From the Wire and 5 Easy Pieces are great.
I love it! Cool from the Wire is the one I got. I really dig it. Five Easy Pieces has been sitting in the used bin at Nuggets for like a year now. It's $15!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:28 pm

Lie Ult said they are a local band back home. I bought Cool like 20 years ago. I never understood why they weren't bigger.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:35 pm

Cool is easily their best IMO. I had that on vinyl back in the 80s.

Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:19 pm

Have 'em all, and will continue! Love DIrty Looks!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:43 pm

Cool From the Wire is amazing. It's one of my favorite CDs. I got turned onto that CD by a co-worker at a video store years ago who kept telling me he had the cassette back in the day. He's about 20 years older than I am, and was raised on rock & roll, so it was great to pick his brain on bands and albums that I wasn't sure about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...   ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER new Dirty Looks album on the way...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: