Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for christian thrash

Go down 
+7
SideShowDisaSter
Required Fields
ultmetal
kmorg
Tall Tyrion
Temple of Blood
Stender
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:22 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:
Welcome to the board MetalHead10....

Glad to see you here!

but aren't you also a big fan of Metallica(old stuff) and Megadeth?...

I listen to both metallica and megadeth as well as christian metal....not a big deal. As long as the music dosnt question what you believe in theres no problems, at leasts thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 am

mr.electric39 wrote:

Glad to see you here!

Smile that is true.....hey I swear you remind me of someone?...I just can't lay my finger on it lol!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:09 am

Metalhead10 wrote:
mr.electric39 wrote:

Glad to see you here!

Smile that is true.....hey I swear you remind me of someone?...I just can't lay my finger on it lol!

You got it!

Check out the Temple of Blood myspace page.... Pretty darn good!

http://www.myspace.com/templeofblood
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:20 am

I dunno if anybody went for it but definitely go for Seventh Angel. Great doomy thrash - lots of Celtic Frost and Trouble moments but in a thrashy sauce.The Crucified are a great bands with some hardcore tendencies - I find them thrashy enough for my tastes. The lyrics may be off-putting for a non-Christian but this is great stuff musically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:31 pm

eh, doom metal and death metal just don't do that much for me. I like to be able to hear everything at a somewhat level field, if you get my meaning. TEMPLE OF BLOOD IS AMAZING!!!!!! wish they did better job with the mixing on their latest though.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:02 pm

Metalhead10 wrote:
eh, doom metal and death metal just don't do that much for me. I like to be able to hear everything at a somewhat level field, if you get my meaning. TEMPLE OF BLOOD IS AMAZING!!!!!! wish they did better job with the mixing on their latest though.

Depends on what Seventh Angel album were talking about. The first one isnt really as doomy as the second. For the record, I dont really listen to doom metal, and Seventh angel is one of my favorate christian thrash bands.

Check em bro, you'll like.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Oh and Sardonyx. give them a listen sometime, good luck finding an original of that but I think they reissued that one a couple years back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Stender wrote:
Oh and Sardonyx. give them a listen sometime, good luck finding an original of that but I think they reissued that one a couple years back.
Not thrash, but cool. They reissued it late last year.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:34 pm

Stender wrote:

yeah,they Re-issued Majestic Serenity along with the Rebel of Reason demos last year.Definitely a must have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:00 pm

alright seventh angel I will put on the list of bands to check out
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:58 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Stender wrote:
Not thrash, but cool. They reissued it late last year.

ah right, more power/speed metal, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for christian thrash   Suggestions for christian thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for christian thrash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2