Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What members of HOM have you met in person?

Go down 
+18
MetalGuy71
Rex
candlemass
Thrasher73
rattpoison
Chairman_Smith
mc666
DallasBlack
Tall Tyrion
Troublezone
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
thejokeriv
DeathCult
exact33
MetalRob331
Stender
scottmitchell74
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:57 am

I think only Ult and Trog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:55 am

Quote :
I slept in Scottmitchell's basement once for two days because it was raining while I was hitching through Abilene, but I never actually met him....

I have a basement?? Shocked Creepy, man!

Quote :
Even though Scottm came to KY back in the winter but didnt bother to drop by.And Uncle Sax came to his brothers wedding last year.Wankers the lot of em.

Ah! Gollum! Gollum!! It burns us! Please! We promises to be good. No more nasty salt in wounds! Gollum!!

(I hate that I missed the chance. It never even crossed my mind. Do you know, I need to make a point of figuring out my route when I travel and see whose path I cross. I look forward to meeting folks. Vegas will solve a lot of this, of course. I'm bunking with Thrasher to make it up to him!! I want a room at the other end of the hotel from TallT!! Who knows what he does when he's lubed his mind a little. Those beer goggles might be wonderful in certain context, but.......)
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:35 am

I've met Shawn of Fire several times.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:11 am

You're a nice guy Scotty but No I'm not bunking with you Razz
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:10 am

Two queen beds...not the same bed. That's for those guys down the hall (TallT and ET I think have plans).

Razz
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:25 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Two queen beds...not the same bed. That's for those guys down the hall (TallT and ET I think have plans).

Razz

sounds like those crazy kids.They'll probably never leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:16 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
I slept in Scottmitchell's basement
once for two days because it was raining while I was hitching through
Abilene, but I never actually met him....

I have a basement?? What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_eek Creepy, man!

Technically, it's more like a crawlspace, but it was comfortable.

Quote :
I want a room with TallT and a big tube of lube.

Now that's just gross, Scott. Suspect
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:21 pm

lol!

Funny guy! TallT is a funny guy!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:22 pm

You know you laughed. lol!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:52 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
You know you laughed. lol!

I did. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:28 pm

Scott, if you want the room with Tallt i'm willing to sleep elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:50 pm

None of ya. And Lurideath recently missed a face-to-face with the legend himself on my recent trip to Sin City. Sorry bro.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:54 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
None of ya. And Lurideath recently missed a face-to-face with the legend himself on my recent trip to Sin City. Sorry bro.

yeah How'd that go by the way.Did you find alot of cd shops out there?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:12 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

yeah How'd that go by the way.Did you find alot of cd shops out there?

Just one that Lurideath and SUC mentioned, Zia Record Exchange. Very good. Picked up 4 cd's, all $8.99 or less. The metal section had a nice variety of bands, both new and used and seperate from the rock section, which I like for browsing. If you're ever in the Vegas area, I highly recommend a visit.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:29 pm

I met UNCLE & AUNTIE SAXON last year and they were every bit as kooky and wonderful as you would expect....

I've known WAYLON (he doesnt come around too often here these days) since 2nd grade....

UNDERTAKING NEW ZEALAND sells me my diet pepsi every morning on my way to work (yup he's my beotch like that!)

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:38 pm

I met Auntie and Uncle and breakfasted at IHOP with them here in Lakeland. You have to meet them to understand how cool they both are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:09 pm

I concur the SAXON are two of the coolest nicest people ever....It is truly an honor to be graced by their presences....

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:10 pm

Actually I forgot to mention that kind of new members Jordanwsa and vocalist8916 both graduated in 08 from the same school with me.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:49 am

I've never met any H.O.M. members in person, and since I have a pretty major anti-social streak that's not likely to change anytime soon.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:55 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
and since I have a pretty major anti-social streak that's not likely to change anytime soon.

I think that can be directly contributed to your PBR breath.

What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Badbreathri1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:23 am

Shiney wrote:
I concur the SAXON are two of the coolest nicest people ever....It is truly an honor to be graced by their presences....

Ads much as I make fun of him, they sre awesome people.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:19 pm

I've met kmorg. He was totally cool, and let me keep his entire CD collection in my basement!

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:22 pm

We wanted to meet kmorg at madness in 2004, but the jail wouldn't let him out for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:20 pm

No one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:15 am

I wouldn't say that I have actually met kmorg, but I do pass him on occasion:

What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Panhandler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What members of HOM have you met in person?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2