Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Air horn golf rules....

Go down 
+2
Thrasher73
MetalRob331
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Air horn golf rules.... Empty
PostSubject: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO1pahhbvtU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Wghs_aoNw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:55 am

this one is classic as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAfHfXAsE-4&NR=1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:04 pm

You think these rich people would have enough brains to know the madder they get, the funnier it is.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 pm

HAHA yea when they start cussing and threatening i was dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 pm

Come here, you little prick!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:08 pm

I thoroughly and whole heartedly endorse these type of shenanigans. I hate golf.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:09 pm

I would chase those punks down and beat them with my golf club.

Good thing I don't play golf.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:22 pm

HAHA yea if they did that to me i wouldnt stop until i caught them and they think there fast well i'm faster...
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:29 pm

Haha, bunch of jackasses. Thats funnier than hell. Its amazing how seriously they take that crap. I just got an idea for a metal up activity Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tib9q48R1GQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:38 pm

Lol golf sucks...Tiger just won another cup...Who cares?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:24 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Lol golf sucks...Tiger just won another cup...Who cares?

That was incredible to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:18 am

I must say that I watched it....really.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:22 am

DeathCult wrote:
Haha, bunch of jackasses. Thats funnier than hell. Its amazing how seriously they take that crap. I just got an idea for a metal up activity Twisted Evil

You would take it seriously too, if you knew how much money goes into greens fees and cart rental. I thought it was funny and I'm 37. But if that person doesn't get to golf much because of the expense, and this happened, I would be pissed. In the grander scheme of things that go on today, it's pretty harmless...that being said, I'm sure those that are behind the air horn have probably zero athletic ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:36 am

Quote :
I'm sure those that are behind the air horn have probably zero athletic ability.

Yeah, those douchebag golfers really looked like Michael Jordan is those clips.

Quote :
You would take it seriously too, if you knew how much money goes into greens fees and cart rental.

What does that have to do with just hitting the ball again? I'm sure those shots don't count if you're playing with your buddies, you could just shoot again. fact is, golfers act a bit like douchebags when it comes to this.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:45 am

[quote=\"SoldierUnderCommand\"]
Quote :
I\'m sure those that are behind the air horn have probably zero athletic ability.

Quote :
You would take it seriously too, if you knew how much money goes into greens fees and cart rental.

What does that have to do with just hitting the ball again? I\'m sure those shots don\'t count if you\'re playing with your buddies, you could just shoot again. fact is, golfers act a bit like douchebags when it comes to this.[/quote]

Like I said before, in the grander scheme of things it's pretty harmless. That being said, the general perception on here is that since it's considered an elitist sport, then everyone who golfs is an elitist also. I for one haven't golfed in years. For me, since I am ultra competitive, I don't have what it takes to be a strong golfer. It's probably the most taxing mentally of any sport out there, and I frankly don't have the ability to stay centered on what is truly a frustrating sport. I would say about 75% of the sport is mental. The other reason I don't golf is because of the cost factor. Not everyone who golfs comes from money. That is a typical stereotype that is way off base. With prices sky rocketing across the board on all goods and services these days, what was once economically feasible, is now considered a perk for many.

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:48 am

I like golf, but I do think those clowns get way too worked up over an air horn. My firneds play, and they are in no way elitists.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:53 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
[quote=\"SoldierUnderCommand\"]
Quote :
I\'m sure those that are behind the air horn have probably zero athletic ability.

Quote :

What does that have to do with just hitting the ball again? I\'m sure those shots don\'t count if you\'re playing with your buddies, you could just shoot again. fact is, golfers act a bit like douchebags when it comes to this.

[/quote]

When playing on a public golf course you usually have ppl waiting behind you to tee off. So you really cant take a mulligan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:54 am

So what are they going to do? I'm guessing they would sympathize with you for air horn blowers. I'm just not buying it.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:54 am

I was torn between finding that completely hilarious (which it is) to thinking the air hornists are turds as well. I rarely golf (expense and interest) but my Dad does. He's 65 but I guarantee you he'd not stop like those others did until there was blood. He'd be so pissed!

I do, however, have little patience/respect for a "sport" that requires absolute silence. I find golf to be an incredibly difficult SKILL, but I don't consider it a sport so much. If an 81 year old dude can whip my butt (it's happened) then it's not a sport!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air horn golf rules....   Air horn golf rules.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air horn golf rules....
Page 1 of 1