Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:36 pm

Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Album_art

http://www.vendetta-theband.com

http://www.myspace.com/nosafehole

Video for the track "I, Executioner": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wfgiWFotyc

I just got a promo copy of this band's debut (TYRANNY OF MINORITY, on Lion Music) to review for Detritus 'zine and I'm quite impressed with what I'm hearing. These guys kick! They've got an old school Dokken (circa BACK FOR THE ATTACK) mixed with some Queensryche (circa EMPIRE) kind of vibe going on. There are some Priest-ish and Maidenesque moments as well. Guitar work is particularly tasty so you fretboard freaks should definitely check this band out. Check out the song "I, Executioner" on their MySpace page or YouTube it with the link above... the solo is pure George Lynchian styled goodness. Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Guitar

By the way, this band is obviously not to be confused with the thrash band "Vendetta" from Germany who released GO AND LIVE... STAY AND DIE on Noise Records back in the day. This Vendetta is from the U.K. (I did use the Search Function and all I found was a thread dedicated to the thrash Vendetta!)

Enjoy, everybody. Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Banger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:27 am

When I was looking for info on the other Vendetta, I stumbled accross these dudes on their myspace page. Pretty decent stuff and have been outbid trying to get their disc on ebay.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:35 am

i've seen this band a couple of time.
they play at my local bar in Gateshead, England.
They're awesome.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:43 am

Hmmm...that sounds pretty good!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:47 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
When I was looking for info on the other Vendetta, I stumbled accross these dudes on their myspace page. Pretty decent stuff and have been outbid trying to get their disc on ebay.

Why bother with ebay? I just picked this up at The End for 12.99 and free shipping.

Thanks for feeding my addiction FF! 🤘

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:59 am

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Why bother with ebay? I just picked this up at The End for 12.99 and free shipping.

The thrill of the hunt I guess. Mostly though, I'm a cheap b*stard and never pay retail. I rarely pay over $10 bucks for a single cd, unless it's something I really want badly. In the case of Vendetta, what I heard intrigued me, so I took a shot.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:02 pm

I did check ebay and there were only 3 sellers and they were all Buy It Now and all a lot more expensive than The End.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:08 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I did check ebay and there were only 3 sellers and they were all Buy It Now and all a lot more expensive than The End.

Yea, I saw that too. Guess I'll keep searching. pirat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:35 pm

The clips sound good to me.I'll have to get this soon
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:14 pm

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Haha, hey, no problem. Glad you're diggin'em.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY   Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vendetta - TYRANNY OF MINORITY
Page 1 of 1