Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Thrash

Go down 
+19
stormspell
powermacho
Lurideath
novellahub
Invader
ultmetal
sovdat
DeathCult
Shiney
scottmitchell74
Tall Tyrion
SideShowDisaSter
bgast1
XYZ
krokus
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Stender
UltraMagnus007
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Free Thrash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Before going and re-releasing it, you should clear this through Earl's family and Next of Kin! Otherwise those making the CD will be doing a lot of time in courts and jails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Quote :
I'd love to check out Disturbed. (Have you sent this to me before on CDR? I seem to remember them for some reason.)

ult
you're on the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:35 am

So far, So good. Don't be shy. I'd love to give EVERY member at this board one these.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:20 am

Send of of those mamen. I always wanted yo hear from this band and from PARADOX. Now I will only paradox to check out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:20 am

PM me your name and address powermacho. Are you talking about the hair metal band, Paradox, from Minneapolis in the mid-80's? I can burn that for ya and throw it in too. Or are you talking about the popular German speed/thrash band?
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:04 am

I got Scott's note, thanks! Although, I have to admit with the legal issues about the band name this re-release is unlikely to happen anytime soon. Uncle Sax is doing the right thing by spreading it out for free in a memory of a good man! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:38 am

PM'd ya Saxon!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:29 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
PM me your name and address powermacho. Are you talking about the hair metal band, Paradox, from Minneapolis in the mid-80's? I can burn that for ya and throw it in too. Or are you talking about the popular German speed/thrash band?
Simon, I am talking about the thrash metal band from Germany.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Simon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:58 pm

Simon says - "Powermacho is still cool".
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:53 pm

Saxon, I appreciate this!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:54 am

bumpin' 'til the dawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:47 am

WORKING ON THEM NOW [FORGIVE MY SLOPPY WRITING, I HAVE AN IV IN ONE HAND, SO I AM DOING EVERYTHING ONE-HANDED]

NOT TOO LATE TOO GET ON THE LIST! I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE IT, WHATEVER COUNTRY SO ARE FROM!!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:19 pm

HA! Glad I made it back from my holiday to make this list!!
Very generous SAXON!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:19 pm

So these are going out tomorrow. Please let me know if I missed anyone. I will start a new thread, for anyone interested in the future and let this one fall away.

Please, I only ask that you listen with an open mind in rememberence a seriously excellent human being. thanks!

LURIDETH
THRASHER77
XYZ
ULTRAMAGNUS007
OLAFSO
METALGUY71
NEVERMORE
FAT FREDDY
STENDER
BGAST1
TALL T
WARGOD
THRASHEDOUTCOBRA
METAL MISFIT
INVADER
NOVELLAHUB
ULTMETAL
THRASHMETALHEAD
SCOTMITCHELL
ZOMBIE WALKIN'
DEATHCULT

SHINEY - YOURS WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I AM DONE WITH YOUR PROJECT.

POWERMACHO - I STILL NEED YOUR LAST NAME

MGLAFFAS81 - I NEED YOUR NAME AND THE PROPER WAY TO ADDRESS THE PACKAGE

EXTRA THANKS GOES OUT TO ULTRAMAGNUS007 AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WAS ABLE TO MAKE A SMALL DONATION TO THE LYMPHOMA RESEARCH FOUNDATION. YOU TOTALLY ROCK!

SAX
Back to top Go down
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:41 pm

been reading board a good while now, finally joined. i've enjoyed reading all the posts and have enjoyed some new bands because of this board and nolifetilmetal's site. i'd love one of those discs also. will send pm. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:58 pm

Thanks again man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Thrash   Free Thrash - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Thrash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2