Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE THRASH

Go down 
+8
metalheaded
powermacho
ultmetal
Stender
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
12 posters
AuthorMessage

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:37 pm

This offer has no expiration. So, if you see this thread months or years from now, pm me your info.

As a way to pay tribute to my friend and mentor, Earl Root, I am willing to send anyone that wants one, a burn of Disturbed - Disturbing the Peace, along with the Don't Expect any Miracles ep, and some rehearsal demos [all impossible to find].

International, no problem.

PM me your address and name.

Btw, Disturbed was a local old school thrash band in the vein Motorhead meets Sepultura. It was Earls band, not the modern Disturbed that your little brother thinks is da bomb. My childhood friend Jason was the drummer.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:04 pm

I sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:48 pm

My Disturbed CD-R arrived over the weekend while I was away... haven't listened to it yet but am looking forward to it!!
Thanks Saxon! You rule!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:53 pm

got mine over the weekend as well.Thanks a bunch Sax.Killer old school thrash.These guys should have been bigger.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
My Disturbed CD-R arrived over the weekend while I was away... haven't listened to it yet but am looking forward to it!!
Thanks Saxon! You rule!!

Same here. Thanks Unc.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:07 pm

Like I said earlier, best thrash I heard this month. Definately should have been bigger, although being not as known is what is especially attractive to me. Thanks again Sax!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:03 am

Received my copy. Harsh, abrasive thrash metal with a punk delivery and screamin' vocals. I'm diggin' it!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 am

Will finally be listening to the Disturbed stuff today. Thanks again Sax! Will post my thoughts once it's had a few spins. 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:38 am

Hey Sax:
This stuff kicks booty!! It's kinda got a Megadeth KILLING IS MY BUSINESS/Indestructible Noise Command RAZORBACK vibe in spots, with insane screechy vox like the dude from Sadus. Neat stuff!! Will be listening to this one again later today!! 🤘

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:02 pm

Sax - received my copy - really good stuff!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:39 pm

thank you very much. I am listening it right now, and It is really good stuff
Back to top Go down

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:12 pm

Pleased to hear all the good words.

The memorial last week was really productive, as well. I am hearing all kinds of stories of old friends becoming re-aquainted and such. ALOT of good has come out of this tragedy. And I am honored to be able to get even more metalheads to hear his stuff. That "God-Awful" 5 track is floating around out there, as well. I spoke to Bill [Lindsey - Impaler vox] and he is sending me a demo I have been after for 20 years. He probably has the GA, so I'll try and get my hands on that too.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Nice! I love rare, old, high-quality metal.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:44 am

Gave it a listen today and from the first track on, my mind was blown!
Thanx Sax
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:16 pm

Well, now the original Disturbed is spinning in Norway as well!!
Great stuff, will definitely be played alot here... Will also buy it if it ever gets reissued!!!
Thanks Uncle SAX
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:22 pm

pming yah now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Good stuff SAX....right on bro !

Laterz
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:29 pm

Man, this is some good stuff! Thank you very much, Sax! Even the production is decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FREE THRASH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE THRASH   FREE THRASH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE THRASH
Page 1 of 1