Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008 Empty
PostSubject: The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008   The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:07 pm

This is CLASSIC! Check out the video...
http://www.letsgokings.com/bbs/f40/spokane_captain_drops_memorial_cup-78908.html#post1158486

Metal student
Metal student
HellRaiser

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008   The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:52 pm

Haha, I remember that.

That was the finals of last year's Memorial Cup (the championship of Canadian Major Junior Hockey, so you're looking at 16-20 year-olds there). Major junior hockey gets a fair bit of coverage up here (especially the Memorial Cup tournament), so that was replayed on the highlight shows for awhile Laughing

EDIT: Yikes, talk about a brain fart - that was this year's Memorial Cup, and just happened this week. Laughing

I'm not even sure what I was thinking of when I wrote that post; some other cup breakage I guess?

Ah well, the rest of the post is correct. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008   The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:44 pm

I watched all the games in this years tournament and saw that as it happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008   The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Canadian Hockey League Cup 2008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: