Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is undisputed metal queen????

Go down 
+20
Lurideath
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
Troublezone
Mglaffas81
TheGooch
TrogDawn
TH Joe
kmorg
mc666
Required Fields
krokus
iamrockerfun
sovdat
ghost
Shiney
ultmetal
Wargod
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:23 am

lauren harris is pretty hot but her music is crap so she does not count
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:17 am

jo philips(R.I.P.) from masque(UK)....
ramona dreyer from mandrake(ger)
kazue akao from terra rosa(jpn)
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:13 am

LITA FORD greedy
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:20 am

SHARON OSBOURNE! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:27 am

Quote :
SHARON OSBOURNE!

This isn't the "undisputed metal Bitch" thread.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:36 am

ultmetal wrote:
I like Doro, alot, but she has released a lot of non-metal stuff in the past.
it's all hard rock/metal. even Machine II Machine, although it had some industrial touches.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:34 am

ultmetal wrote:
Rob Halford! Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 604261

(err, ok, that was probably in bad taste.)

lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:40 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
SHARON OSBOURNE!

This isn't the "undisputed metal Bitch" thread.

She doesn't know smurf poo about metal anyway. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:00 pm

ultmetal wrote:
How about Ann Boleyn?

Yeah...no kidding.Ann was the real deal."Hellion" tore arse ! Plus i prefer brunettes myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:21 pm

I'm still stickin' with Wendy O.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:24 pm

Kate French - Vainglory METAL!!

Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Corsetsizedlj4
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Does Doro ever get as heavy as Vainglory? I'd check her out but I don't know where to start..........
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:23 pm

I'd say DORO, but Lita and Wendy O. are close seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:04 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
I'm still stickin' with Wendy O.

She's actually a metal corpse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:39 pm

Quote :
Speaking of corpses, my deceased father got in the pit with me and grabbed Wendy's boob (Maggots tour '87). That is one of those immensly cool memories that will stick with me the rest of his life!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:42 pm

"Alabama honey, what the F is a "Vainglory"?"

Clarence Worley - True Romance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Wendy O was a buttaface. But I respect her work completely. She had some balls.
Most kids have memories of their father playing catch, etc etc. That memory is pretty unique. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:56 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
Speaking of corpses, my deceased father got in the pit with me and grabbed Wendy's boob (Maggots tour '87). That is one of those immensly cool memories that will stick with me the rest of his life!

Did Wendy let him keep his hand?? Shocked

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:01 pm

Doro will have my vote as well. I have not heard of a metal woman who has as much longevity (then again I'm not too familiar with many of them). The average metal head knows Doro so she is the only one (even if she has strayed from metal a couple of times, at least she always comes back).

Yeah Lita Ford is more reckognized but she is the pop metal queen and I personally (although I like pop metal) don't count that.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Doro would get my vote. I haven't heard enough Hellon to vote for Bolyn. Lita is a rock player, not metal. But no one matches real metal male acts like Doro. Plus she's pretty easy on the eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Veronica Freeman of the band Benedictum gets my vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:23 pm

When Wendy would bend over the floor monitors and scream in your face, it was just a natural reaction. I am sure my dad was not the first.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:26 pm

Doro gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:16 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Does Doro ever get as heavy as Vainglory? I'd check her out but I don't know where to start..........
just listened to Vainglory today for the first time (i liked them quite a bit). however the answer is no. Doro is not speed or power metal, but rather traditional hard rock/heavy metal. so it's kind of like comparing Dio to Iced Earth. both are good in their own realm.

start with her last album Warrior Soul. it's a great combination of everything she has done.

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:42 am

Elisa C. Martin is pretty metal, if you ask me. And she's ridiculously underrated.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is undisputed metal queen????   Who is undisputed metal queen???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is undisputed metal queen????
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next