Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best 80s commerical Queen album

Go down 
+6
Doomdance
Sutekh
Joe
chewie
snooloui
fingers
10 posters

Best 80s Queen commercial album
Hot Space
best 80s commerical Queen album Vote_lcap8%best 80s commerical Queen album Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Works
best 80s commerical Queen album Vote_lcap33%best 80s commerical Queen album Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
It's a Kind of Magic
best 80s commerical Queen album Vote_lcap42%best 80s commerical Queen album Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
The Miracle
best 80s commerical Queen album Vote_lcap17%best 80s commerical Queen album Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

best 80s commerical Queen album Empty
PostSubject: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:14 am

The Works gets my vote
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:36 am

Erm, isn't there already a Queen thread going?
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:05 pm

It's a Kind of Magic... It's The Highlander Soundtrack. Best Movie Ever Made best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:26 pm

I've always liked "The Works", but it was almost a tossup with A Kind Of Magic which I think is another underrated album.

Hot Space & The Miracle - the masters should be found and burned. lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:43 pm

What about the Flash Gordon soundtrack?? That came out in 1980. lol

"Flash, ahh ahh, he saved everyone of us!!"
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:01 pm

chewie wrote:
It's a Kind of Magic... It's The Highlander Soundtrack. Best Movie Ever Made best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_smile

I hears ya! Sure, there are some duds on it, but the awesomeness of Princes of the Universe, Who Wants to Live Forever and A Kind of Magic make up for them. I do like The Works, though
Back to top Go down
Doomdance
Metal student
Metal student
Doomdance

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:19 am

The Miracle without a doubt. The most rocking of the ones mentioned above. However Innuendo is their best since Jazz...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:30 am

I voted for 'The Works' but I loved 'The Miracle' I know it is more of pop album then a rock album but some lyrics that are displaying hope and just the joy of existing when one of the members is fighting for their life makes the album a winner in my book.

Also an song called 'The Miracle' that mentions that one miracles of mankind is Jimi Hendrix is going to get a thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:40 pm

It's a Kind of Magic
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:40 pm

magic magic
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Magic for me.

I still remember this funny line at the end of One Vision:

One man, one man, one bar, one night, one day, hey hey
Just gimme gimme gimme fried chicken

best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best 80s commerical Queen album   best 80s commerical Queen album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best 80s commerical Queen album
Page 1 of 1