Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!

Go down 
+2
ultmetal
Todd Jaymz
6 posters
AuthorMessage

SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!! Empty
PostSubject: SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!   SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:18 pm

who here is going to send the metal gods some praise by being there and moshing out to these great bands??? this year the Slaughter Tour is being headlined by The Black Dahlia Murder and Kataklysm. been wanting to see BDM live for a while, but i've seen Kataklysm once w/ Sworn Enemy. that was a freakin GOOD show 🤘 any Kataklysm fans here? some friends of mine (White Chapel) are going to be playing there as well. i can't wait to see them a third time Razz they just got their contract with Metal Blade, so things should be looking up for them from now on Very Happy also making appearances on the tour this year are the Faceless, Born of Osiris and Despised Icon. this will be one brutal tour to remember!!!
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!   SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:25 pm

I'll be at the Milwaukee WI show on the 26th of JUly, have tickets and band interviews ready to go-TJ
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!   SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:33 pm

Hmmm...pass!

I'll go with the Metal Masters Tour: Motorhead, Testament, Judas Priest and Heaven & Hell! 🤘

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!   SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:44 pm

man, i want to go to that one too! Very Happy too bad i don't think its hitting anywhere around here Razz and hey Ult, have you ever listened to Wheeling smurfette Circus?? check them out lol they're pretty good
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!   SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:45 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Hmmm...pass!

I'll go with the Metal Masters Tour: Motorhead, Testament, Judas Priest and Heaven & Hell! 🤘

🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!   SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:49 pm

I might be at the Louisville show. Love Kataklysm, but not much on the new album. Not a fan of BDM either. I like Vader, Cryptopsy, and Aborted are OK.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!   SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:32 am

ultmetal wrote:
Hmmm...pass!

i would take that. although i am going to see priest and motorhead at donington and motorhead agin in november and hopefully the foo fighters in early june
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!   SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:40 am

YES!!! I've wanted to see Mark and the boys for years! This summer is gonna rock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!   SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR!!!
Page 1 of 1