Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour Empty
PostSubject: The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour   The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 pm

I'm going to do a write up for my blog later and I'll post the link then but just wanted to let you guys though this is a really good show. I'd never seen Heart live before and they were amazing, especially when playing the harder stuff.

Of course, Def Leppard did their usual great show (music & visuals). Only a slight change in the setlist from when I saw them in 2009. Dropped "Rock Rock", "Nine Lives" and "Too Late for Love", added "Undefeated" and "Foolin'". They did open with "Undefeated" though which is a pretty great opening number and sounds much better live and in person.

Some blues/folk/rock guitarist I'd never heard of called Evan Watson opened. He was actually pretty good, only played 4 songs.

So anyway, if any of you guys have the time and money to go, it's definitely worth seeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour   The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 pm

seen Heart (and The Lovemongers) on a few occasions, always put on an incredible show.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour   The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:21 pm

I've heard Heart and Def both do awesome shows; I'd imagine together they were the dynamic duo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour   The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 am

They were just in town Friday and I regret not going. I will check the review on your blog later today.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour   The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 am

What's that, Manny? Post a link to my review, you say?

YOU GOT IT!

http://metalexcess.com/2011/06/20/concert-review-def-leppard-heart-61911/
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour   The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:58 am

Sounds like a great show and I agree with you Ann Wilson is an incredible vocalist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour   The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Def Leppard/Heart Summer 2011 Tour
Page 1 of 1