Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testament to get exposure on MTV

Go down 
+5
DeathMasqueRed
Thrasher73
mc666
powermacho
Troublezone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Testament to get exposure on MTV Empty
PostSubject: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:49 pm

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=97162

It's about time they help out a Metal band!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:08 pm

You will see me there Laughing very hard A friend started to act silly so he got the attention of the camera guy Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:57 am

Testament deserves some support!

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:17 am

Indeed. Hopefully it gives them some much deserved exposure. Even if it's 20 years late. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:46 am

mc666 wrote:

Agreed
Back to top Go down
DeathMasqueRed
Metal novice
Metal novice
DeathMasqueRed

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:28 am

Awesome!! The MTV featured artist has pissed me off recently, giving weeks to bands that I like (non-metal) that I'd prefer if they remained relatively unknown (Silversun Pickups and Vampire Weekend, for example). Giving Testament a week, though, is great! i might actually have to watch MTV more than I usually do
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:20 pm

This is a bad thing in my opinion. Metal is at it's best when it's underground, and not in the public spotlight.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Selvmord wrote:
This is a bad thing in my opinion. Metal is at it's best when it's underground, and not in the public spotlight.

Yes, but it's not like Testament has sold-out. Exposure just means more converts to real metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Weak. There's two "live" songs on Much Music now. Both are either live with the studio version dubbed over it, or they're faking it. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:44 pm

mc666 wrote:

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:51 am

I didn't know MTV supported music anymore. Are Testament getting some airtime during "The Hills" or is Chuck Billy's getting his ride pimped?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testament to get exposure on MTV   Testament to get exposure on MTV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testament to get exposure on MTV
Page 1 of 1