Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New friends...

Go down 
+14
MetalH
EvyMetal
the sentinel
DallasBlack
kmorg
Tall Tyrion
Stender
DeathCult
Mortuary
tohostudios
powermacho
mc666
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

New friends... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:42 am

crazy happy dancingthing DUEL!?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:41 pm

How about this one?

New friends... - Page 3 Huge_bow_rofl_crowd

Too much?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Yikes... looking at that one made me a little seasick!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Yikes... looking at that one made me a little seasick!!

I dunno. I thought it was kinda hypnotic. Makes me sleepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:08 pm

:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.......:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:...........:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce::bounce:
:bounce:............................:bounce:.................:bounce:.......:bounce:
:bounce:............................:bounce:.................:bounce:.......:bounce:
:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:....:bounce:.:bounce:..:bounce:..:bounce:.:bounce:.......:bounce:
:bounce:............................:bounce:.................:bounce:.......:bounce:.....:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:
:bounce:............................:bounce:.................:bounce:.......:bounce:.....:bounce:...........:bounce:
:bounce:............................:bounce:.................:bounce:.......:bounce:....................:bounce:
:bounce:............................:bounce:.................:bounce:.......:bounce:....................:bounce:
:bounce:............................:bounce:.................:bounce:.......:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Eyesore wrote:
:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.......:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:...........:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce::bounce:
:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:....:bounce:.:bounce:..:bounce:..:bounce:.:bounce:.......:bounce:
:bounce:............................:bounce:.................:bounce:.......:bounce:.....:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:
:bounce:............................:bounce:.................:bounce:.......:bounce:.....:bounce:...........:bounce:
:bounce:............................:bounce:.................:bounce:.......:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:.:bounce:

Go ahead, get kmorg mad again. I won't be in the middle this time holding the bag. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Shouldn't that be "cigarette" or "pile of sticks?"
Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:48 pm

New friends... - Page 3 Huge_bs_flag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:20 pm

What about this one it would be great to add it!

New friends... - Page 3 94560170gh2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Shouldn't that be "cigarette" or "pile of sticks?"
Laughing
That's what it means. It's just that the F, A, and G are silent.

I spent like 30 minutes doing that. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:23 pm

New friends... - Page 3 Shiv_dbag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New friends...   New friends... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New friends...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3