Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!

Go down 
+11
ultmetal
nevermore
Thrasher73
James B.
mc666
Schbopo
DeathCult
sam
Metallic Blaze
Troublezone
SlaytanicPOWER
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 pm

LINK = HELL FREAKING YES!

THRASH ON B*TCHES!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:56 pm

The music i've heard sounds great so far.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Troublezone wrote:
The music i've heard sounds great so far.

TONS of hooks and riff o' mania. This one has awesome grooves to it.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:07 pm

I'll get it I'm sure. I always get everything Slayer puts out.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:20 pm

It's suposed to be a nod to Seasons in the Abyss from what i've heard. Which has always been my favorite.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Pretty cool, don't really care for the guitar tone, but its that classic slayer tone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:53 pm

I was lucky enough to hear an advance copy of this one. I'm all smiles! The best album since South Of Heaven/Seasons....it's AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Troublezone wrote:
It's suposed to be a nod to Seasons in the Abyss from what i've heard. Which has always been my favorite.

Looks like we do have something in common after all Trouble. "Seasons in the Abyss" has always been my favorite Slayer album too.

NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! 11840 NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! 11840
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Heard an advance copy of it, this new album is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:59 pm

I really wish that little blue headbanger smiley had been recovered. That would have perfectly expressed my opinion here.

This one just doesn't cut it: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! 11840

But anyway, BRUTAL!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:16 am

DeathCult wrote:
same here & i agree. of course, Slayer have yet to make a bad album imho.

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:31 am

This is groovy super kewl, really

I was an AVID Slayer fan when they first popped up in El Lay way back when and lost interest. Guess it's time to open up that bottle, again.

Laterz

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:09 am

I can hear alot of the South of Heaven/Seasons vibe.Sounds good to me.South of Heaven is my favorite album of theirs.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:37 pm

I've heard 4 tracks so far. I've really liked what I've heard so far.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Sounds killer! NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! 11840

Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:06 pm

They definitely got some South of Heaven vides on a few of their mid tempo grooved songs, and a Seasons vibe on some of their faster stuff.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Just got done listening to this album and I must say that I really liked it. It was kind of short though. The thing that seperates this from Seasons or even their older stuff is that they seem to just have a song and its over. Theres no intros leading into the songs or nothing is drawn out too long its just one long constant NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! 11840 from one song to the next. Not that thats a bad thing. In the end though I think its a pretty good album I'll be listening to this again.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:14 pm

mc666 wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
same here & i agree. of course, Slayer have yet to make a bad album imho.

I agree. Even their weaker albums are still good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
I can hear alot of the South of Heaven/Seasons vibe.Sounds good to me.South of Heaven is my favorite album of theirs.

Mine too! NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_cheers

39 minutes is the perfect length for a Slayer album. ALL KILLER, no filler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:10 pm

I think I'm done with Slayer at this point. Nothing has blown me away for 21 years. Looking back, there have been several good but not GREAT albums. So I think from now on I will stick to the classics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:23 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I think I'm done with Slayer at this point. Nothing has blown me away for 21 years. Looking back, there have been several good but not GREAT albums. So I think from now on I will stick to the classics.

That is easily the biggest mistake you've made since the Heaven & Hell one about 6 months ago. Trust me, this album will kick your ass.

NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! 201269
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:42 pm

We'll see. You should email something from it. Smile

brian@jbmdsgn.com
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:16 am

What I have heard sounds pretty good, but Slayer has made better albums.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:40 am

SpectreFate wrote:
i can understand that. i feel the same way about Megadeth.

i'd say this album sounds more like GHUA & Christ Illusion combined. Americon & Not of this God sound like they could have come from the former, while Psycopathy Red & Hate Worldwide could have come from the latter. i don't really hear much Seasons or SoH, except in Tom's vocals. he does some different things this time, like on those two albums.

Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:17 am

Sounds like Slayer, to me. Though, I'm enjoying this quite a lot. Christ Illussion was a very good album. One problem I have with Slayer, is that the music can get a bit too repetitive and boring. The solo's on these new songs are much improved, though. Slayer's solo's for the most part have just sounded like un-inspired, forced noise to me.

Oh, and the riff in Psychopathy Red is KILLER NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! 11840

Last edited by Mglaffas81 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!   NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW SLAYER SONGS POSTED!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next