Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No post mode specified.

Go down 
+5
scottmitchell74
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
kmorg
tohostudios
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

No post mode specified. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:59 am

I've seen this error before, too. Some board will allow you to hit backspace and your text will still be there. Not sure if this is one of those boards, though. I think you'll get the THIS PAGE HAS EXPIRED error here.

What happens if you reload the page when you get the post mode error? Does that work at all? Either way, I made it a habit long ago to hit Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C before hitting SEND/SUBMIT. I've lost far too many long posts in my day. Copying the text first is a good habit to acquire.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:06 am

tohostudios wrote:
lol!

BTW, Simone will be up next. I almost used her as an avatar but I know some people on here have "issues" with her as well.

I decided it was time to cycle through my female rock avatars here.
If that's Simone as in Simone Simons, I will wholeheartedly endorse this decision. Maybe I'll even stop skipping over your posts ;P

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:12 am

Female rocker avatars hey.

Candice ain't got nothin' on Brijitte West<<
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:02 am

Figures. First post I tried to make today got this error. :kickbutt:

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:03 am

Oh, and Eyesore, you're right. I tried backing up and I got the Page Not Found error.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:11 am

HA!

It just happened again and I discovered if I hit "refresh" from the browser, my post goes through.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:18 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Thrasher! Is that a Thrash-turtle?

Thats a grim reaper.Do you wear glasses? Laughing
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:19 pm

Toho, Candice is fine with me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:35 pm

Thrasher - grim he may be, and he's reaping something with that scythe, but that looks like a turtle to me!

Hail! Thrash Turtle!

Smindas! Get us a video of a Metal Turtle on youtube. I know you can do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:39 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No post mode specified.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: