Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No post mode specified.

Go down 
+5
scottmitchell74
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
kmorg
tohostudios
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

No post mode specified. Empty
PostSubject: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:53 pm

OK, what the hell does this message mean? Periodically when I'm replying to thread, I'll type up a bunch of stuff, hit "Send" and I get this message and all my typing goes out the window.

This only seems to happen here at work but I'd love to know what causes this error.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:57 pm

I have no idea. I've never come across that message.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:59 pm

It's really frustrating because I lose everything

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Never seen that either.

Although sometimes I do have problems logging out from this board... I'll hit the "log out" button and nothing happens. Hit it again, nothing happens. Hit it fifteen times, maybe it'll finally log me out on the fifteenth hit. I don't get it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:17 pm

The board doesn't want you to go, Freddy!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:19 pm

kmorg wrote:
The board doesn't want you to go, Freddy!

Why do you think I have so many posts? This damn board won't let me leave!

Every time I think I'm out, "it PULLS ME BACK IN!!!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:35 pm

I never log out,I just leave the sight when I'm done.Does this mean I'm here all the time? scratch
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:50 pm

^^^^Who's the new guy??
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Funny! No post mode specified. 811939
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:06 pm

The Avatar! You've been that warning sticker guy since I've known you!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:10 pm

It was time for a change I guess,you likey?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Hey Scott,

I too am thinking of changing my avatar. Guess what I'm thinking of using?

Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Im not Scott but I'd like to guess Toho

Will it be a Godzilla avatar?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:16 pm

As opposed to the one I currently have used to have? Very Happy

Nope, it's an avatar I used for awhile elsewhere that Scott was "fond of".

Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Nice.I remember that one from the CMR.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:33 pm

lol! Candice does leave an impression.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Yeah, I was having a disturbing problem of separating Toho and Candice. I felt like I was 'mixed up in a perverse sexual amalgam of some girl' and Toho!

Thrasher! Is that a Thrash-turtle?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Quote :
I felt like I was 'mixed up in a perverse sexual amalgam of some girl' and Toho!

Now THAT is disturbing.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:32 pm

It's Seinfeldian! It was just on last night! George was dating a girl that looked like Jerry. The quote above is something Kramer was babbling - modified for our situation! Very Happy Shocked
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:38 pm

lol!

BTW, Simone will be up next. I almost used her as an avatar but I know some people on here have "issues" with her as well.

I decided it was time to cycle through my female rock avatars here.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:40 pm

You tease!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:44 pm

Laughing very hard

Hey, if MC666 can keep throwing Doro in my face, it's only fair that I retaliate.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:47 pm

So true! Doro can hang! And for a while Spectre was trying to get us all worked up over a lesbian!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:51 pm

I'm gonna see if I can find a usable pic of the Stereoside album I just bought. You guys ain't seen nothin' yet!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:56 pm

I've had it happen to me on a few other boards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No post mode specified.   No post mode specified. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No post mode specified.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next