Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO Empty
PostSubject: DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO   DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Malmsteen, Rainbow, Empire and Cornerstone singer Doogie White has got together a great line up for his coming solo album.
Looking forward to this one, he is one of my favorite vocalists...

Doogie has been writing and recording his first solo album over the last few months.

"As Ronnie is off with Tony Iommi, touring and working on a new Heaven and Hell album I thought it was time to do some writing with my good friend Mr Craig Goldy. We have written 5 songs together. I have also been working with Paul Logue from Eden's Curse. In total we have 16 killer tunes to work on. I have assembled the great, good and unwashed for this. We started in the autumn last year, kicking ideas around. Between us we have come up with some dynamic and aggressive rawk songs covering a colourful spectrum of hard rock. The drums were recorded in Florida late last year and we are now laying down the guitars, bass and keyboards. So far I have secured the awesome talents of Craig Goldy and Pontus Norgren, Rudy Sarzo, Neil Murray and Greg Smith, Patrik Johansson and the very splendid Derek Sherinian. In addition to these guys Rata Blanca's guitarist and mainman Walter Giardino has agreed to play on a couple of songs. It's early days but the album is coming together very nicely. Its good to be stepping out and not be in the constricts of a band situation where the demands of others sometime outway the sensibility and understanding of the songs. I believe the work we have done so far is interesting, different and valid. Smurf me!! I sound like a car sales man, but its true, this will be an album that covers many aspects of music that I have enjoyed over the years and then some. I have also contacted my old friend Ritchie Blackmore's management to asked if he would be interested in playing on a song or two. Hell we could even work on some of the ideas we had for the aborted follow up to SIUA. While I dont think he will, I thought it only polite to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO   DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:46 pm

DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO Doogie_howser_showcard

Whoops, sorry. Wrong Doogie.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO   DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:58 pm

lol!
DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO Doog0010

Right DOOGIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO   DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO Doogie_howser_showcard

Whoops, sorry. Wrong Doogie.

My first thought too! I've been to this board for too long!

PostSubject: Re: DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO   DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOOGIE WHITE- GOING SOLO
Page 1 of 1