Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE

Go down 
+4
Olafsto
Wargod
GrandNational
krokus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Empty
PostSubject: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:07 pm

Increible but true but after last year increible THE RAVEN RIDE with TONY MARTIN, EMPIRE comes back with a great new album CHASING SHADOWS that will be released 23 of November. Check out a new song on their my space and a song from THE RAVEN RIDE that is just increible:
http://www.myspace.com/empirerocksyou
MIKE TERRANA play drums on their new album.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:21 pm

I'm looking to get this. I have yet to get the Raven Ride, but the first two albums weren't bad.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:03 pm

That Raven Ride was kick bunghole!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Got the new album today, and after one listen I`m very impressed!!!
Sounds GREAT to me! Good quality Hard Rock the way I like it.
This band is criminally underrated!!!
And Doogie White is one of my all time favourite vocalists! Never grow tired of that man`s voice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:51 pm

I thought The Raven Ride was better!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:22 pm

Hmmm...yet ANOTHER Metal/Doogie connection... Shocked

EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Doogie_howser
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Just listened to this for the first time yesterday. Very good!! I'd never heard Doogie White. I didn't know who was in the band and I thought "That sounds like Biff Byford". I had to look at the booklet to see who it was.

What are some of White's other projects?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:20 am

I have 2 albums by Cornerstone that feature Doogie White on vox. I think he was in an incarnation of Rainbow and also sang on some Yngwie albums as well.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:22 pm

Yes, DOOGIE WHITE was singing on one RAINBOW album, STRANGER IN US ALL. A album i realy like very much. I am happy you like EMPIRE new album Scottmitchell. You should also check out their cd before, with TONY MARTIN.
Some info a bout DOOGIE WHITE:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doogie_White
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:20 pm

Just got this album (you'll see it in the New Additions thread). I had no idea the people who were in this album. I just know that the guy with the mohawk looked VERY familiar (I know now that is from Masterplan) and I saw an old guy there that suggested to me a vetran was on board. Now I see that all except the founding member have extensive experience. Looking forward to see how the whole album pans out (the samples I heard were pretty cool).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:41 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Just got this album (you'll see it in the New Additions thread). I had no idea the people who were in this album. I just know that the guy with the mohawk looked VERY familiar (I know now that is from Masterplan) and I saw an old guy there that suggested to me a vetran was on board. Now I see that all except the founding member have extensive experience. Looking forward to see how the whole album pans out (the samples I heard were pretty cool).

Realized I never came back with my thoughts on this album. It is in my top 5 so far and it is just an awesome piece of neo-classical metal. Favorite songs are Chasing Shadows, The Alter, and Angel And The Gambler but every song on here is solid and enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:34 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Realized I never came back with my thoughts on this album. It is in my top 5 so far and it is just an awesome piece of neo-classical metal. Favorite songs are Chasing Shadows, The Alter, and Angel And The Gambler but every song on here is solid and enjoyable.

Agreed, a great album...
If you don`t have it already DB, you should get The Raven Ride,
It`s a killer Empire album, i like it just as much as Chasing Shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:45 pm

Olafsto wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Agreed, a great album...

THE RAVEN RIDE is my fave EMPIRE album, with TONY MARTIN.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:28 pm

Olafsto wrote:

I will definatly keep an eye out for it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE   EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMPIRE new album, this time with DOOGIE WHITE
Page 1 of 1