Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber

Go down 
+2
krokus
scottmitchell74
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:57 am

Anyone else into this relatively unknown Euro -Powermetal band?

This album has been out for a couple years and I've had it for quite a few months now, but it's still a frequent spinner.

Yesterday I found myself amazed. I was able to pay close attention to it while doing chores and I kept waiting for a clunker.......none!!

This is one of the few CDs I can think of where it's a true 10/10.

These guys really handle their instruments well. They seem nearly flawless to me. Incredible sense of melody and the catchy chorus is always a favorite of mine. The only thing I can see people having a problem with is the vocalist as he has a slight nasal sound. However, his vocals are spot-on for my tastes.

They remind me a lot of Freedom Call, but with more melody and speed. I also hear some Bloodbound (or should I say, I here Timeless Miracle in Bloodbound as they pre-date Bloodbound).
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:14 pm

Man, more than a month later and this one has me in its grip! I'm in danger of burn-out, but like many addictions, I don't care!!

Great melody and I love the lyrics. Highly recommended to those who love speedy, catchy Euro-Powermetal.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Yes, i have this cd too and like it very much. I wrote to the guys when it came out and they wrote to me back. I told them i was tired of most of the euro power metal bands but that their album was so good that i got the faith back in the movement. Great album, i agree SCOTT.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:32 pm

me likey a lot but I like the new songs even more from what they have on their website...

Alex

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:36 pm

I've been avoiding the samples because I just want to open that CD for the first time and see what's inside. I'm sure it'll be great.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:41 pm

you will not be disappointed scott. I am waiting for the new cd to come out now!

Alex

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:02 am

Hmmm...never heard of these guys. Sounds like something I need to check out.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:36 am

Didnt know they were going to release a new album. Good news.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:38 am

Toho - Their myspace gives them a pretty good look and they have their own web site with clips of their new stuff.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:16 pm

Bump for possible noobs. Been binging on this album again. It's like manna from heaven!!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:47 pm

we have to look into it, I really enjoy freedom call.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Again, going through my every 6 months binge. This has now - gasp! - edged past Nightfall In Middle Earth as my all-time favorite album. It's perfect (for me). It's that album that makes me happy and pumped no matter what. I love every song. When I'm listening I keep thinking "how can this be so good"? It's what I love about music/metal.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Bump for Metallic Blaze...in case he hasn't heard this band. (And any others, of course)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEMVPtUc-q0&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:21 pm

I've listened to them some more. It's a grower album, for sure. 8/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber   Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber
Page 1 of 1