Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Citanul
Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle   Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:49 am

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ouerghrecords/a-tribute-to-sonata-arctica-album-release

I'm not particularly interested in the album itself, but rather the fact that Timeless Miracle will be appearing on it.  Could this mean that there's a chance that they're back together and a second album is on the way?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle   Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:13 am

Shocked birthday cheers That's awesome news! I love Timeless Miracle. Any chance that they might be back is huge.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle   Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:13 am

Shocked birthday cheers That's awesome news! I love Timeless Miracle. Any chance that they might be back is huge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle   Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonata Arctica tribute featuring Timeless Miracle
Page 1 of 1