Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome Krokus news!

Go down 
+3
scottmitchell74
the sentinel
Wargod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Awesome Krokus news! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Krokus news!   Awesome Krokus news! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:56 am

Long anticipated and now officially confirmed: KROKUS is back in its classic formation. Marc Storace (vocals, 56), Fernando Von Arb (guitar, 53), Chris Von Rohr (bass, 56) and Freddy Steady (drums, 55) have reunited and are performing together again.

On August 2, KROKUS will play its only concert planned for 2008 in the band's native Switzerland at Stade De Suisse stadium in Bern. Afterwards, the group will begin work on its comeback album, tentatively due mid-2009.

Man this should be great I love Krokus and that lineup is the best!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Krokus news!   Awesome Krokus news! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:33 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Krokus news!   Awesome Krokus news! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:36 pm

I'll be interested, at least. I'm always curious to what the "old schoolers" will do with modern influences and production.

Saxon in my opinion is a good example as I think they hit a Grand Slam with Inner Sanctum, combining their classic sound and abilities with more modern attention to heaviness (real or perceived), tempo and production.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Krokus news!   Awesome Krokus news! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:26 pm

Great news. Thanks for posting this. HAIL KROKUS FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Krokus news!   Awesome Krokus news! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:36 pm

Great news!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Krokus news!   Awesome Krokus news! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:47 pm

good to know

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Krokus news!   Awesome Krokus news! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:16 am

Cool, but if Storace isn't sporting the white-boy Afro and Von Arb isn't wearing the striped spandex and leg warmers, it still isn't "classic" Krokus. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Krokus news!   Awesome Krokus news! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:21 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Cool, but if Storace isn't sporting the white-boy Afro and Von Arb isn't wearing the striped spandex and leg warmers, it still isn't "classic" Krokus. Laughing

To illustrate this fine point:

Awesome Krokus news! Krokus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Krokus news!   Awesome Krokus news! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Krokus news!
Page 1 of 1