Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tattoo Thread

Go down 
+18
Troublezone
Ultimate.Nightmare
Smindas
SAHB Healer
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
Olafsto
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
tohostudios
Stender
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
Mortuary
MetalGuy71
kmorg
scottmitchell74
Tall Tyrion
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Yes, I was refering to "Mr. Cool Ice".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:37 pm

someone should get a tattoo of Gene Simmons and Angus Young going number 2 on Simple Plan's grave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:39 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
My girlfriend's mom is a Tattoo artist. I can get a fatty discount on a tattoo if I want one. My parents said they'd kick me out if I ever got one though. Jokingly, I tell my friends I'm going to get FRANCISCUS (my last name) tattoo'd across all my fingers. 10 letters + 10 fingers = pure genius.
You only have 8 fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:40 pm

I have tats on my upper arms and my upper chest is covered. More to come, too.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:47 pm

Eyesore wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
My girlfriend's mom is a Tattoo artist. I can get a fatty discount on a tattoo if I want one. My parents said they'd kick me out if I ever got one though. Jokingly, I tell my friends I'm going to get FRANCISCUS (my last name) tattoo'd across all my fingers. 10 letters + 10 fingers = pure genius.
You only have 8 fingers.

lol! You are such a tool (and I mean that in the most affectionate and heterosexual way possible).
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:54 am

Eyesore wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
You only have 8 fingers.

Sad Sad Thanks for ruining my dreams. My dreams to not get hired for a decent job for having retarded tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

Alright, going to try and resurrect this thread seeing its been well over a year.

Got my first one when I was 16, and haven't looked back. A few coverups here and there, but most of them have stayed. I have Running Wild, W.A.S.P., Grave Digger, Guns N' Roses, Helloween, Quiet Riot, U.D.O., Lizzy Borden tattoos. Ghost Rider, Judge Dredd, Freddy Krueger, piracy-related, a viking tat, DeLorean emblem, Baphomet (the Eliphas Lévi design) and a few space fillers.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:54 am

Quote :
DeLorean emblem

Are you a big 'Back to the Future' fan?

Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:55 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
DeLorean emblem

Are you a big 'Back to the Future' fan?

Yes, and DeLoreans in general. See...

The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 DMC

Arrival at my wedding.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:01 am

Sweet!! Do you own that or was it a rental for the wedding? Did your try to hit 88 mph just to see if anything happened?

Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:32 am

It was actually a surprise from my wife. Naturally, I assumed I was going to drive myself to my wedding (or a friend). Apperently she was contacting DeLorean owners in the area to see if I could be chauffeured to arrive in style. Turns out I got to drive it to my wedding. It was kinda funny because we had people from a neighboring wedding come over and take pictures of it...And no, thing happened at 88mph. If it had, I would have gone back in time to talk myself OUT of getting married, lol. j/k
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm

What was i thinking?.... The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_razz

The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 129090060486980414
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:22 pm

I have a "Do Not Enter" sign tattooed on my butt!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:52 am

thejokeriv wrote:

No kidding...

The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 129102318117162162
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 am

Troublezone wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

No kidding...

That is nasty!!!! What was that guy thinking?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:51 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

No kidding...

That is nasty!!!! What was that guy thinking?

Looks like the top of his finger was severed and he has a nasty sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 am

LOL. That's just plain nasty.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:16 am

hmm tattoos are not for me. i know i would want to change it a week leter
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 pm

The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840
The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 L_3fdda337febd4270b48f9686088c1fd8
The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840 The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 11840

PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3