Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tattoo Thread

Go down 
+18
Troublezone
Ultimate.Nightmare
Smindas
SAHB Healer
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
Olafsto
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
tohostudios
Stender
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
Mortuary
MetalGuy71
kmorg
scottmitchell74
Tall Tyrion
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:40 pm

Who here has tattoos and what are they of?

Pictures are preferred.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:45 pm

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:46 pm

My digital camera is broke and away being fixed. I'll jump in if/when it comes back. (I only have two, though)
Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:49 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

I'm getting at least one soon, so I'll take ya up on that offer. Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:50 pm

I only have one:

The Tattoo Thread Yellowman

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:51 pm

kmorg wrote:
I only have one:

The Tattoo Thread Yellowman

That's tiny. I'm sure that's easy to cover up for your job. Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:52 pm

Cover up? I did this to never have to wear clothes again!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:58 pm

I'm using my tax refund to get a tattoo "I (heart) SpectreFate" on my bum.
Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:00 pm

I love showing mine:
The Tattoo Thread Richtat-1
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:02 pm

Speaking of Butt cheek.....SUC isn't showing you his Favre face that's on his cheek!!

Last edited by scottmitchell74 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:03 pm

Nice tattoo. Eventually I'll get my mother's name on the back of my neck.
And may be a couple more.
Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:04 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'm using my tax refund to get a tattoo "I (heart) SpectreFate" on my bum.

Dear Board Members,

It is with deep regret that I must censor myself for the first time ever. I know for some this comes as a shock but I cannot, in good faith, respond to this comment from MG in the manner with which I would like, due to the potential to offend others on the board. I apologize wholeheartedly.

Sincerely,

spectrefate

Last edited by spectrefate on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:19 pm

How long did it take for you to get that tat SUC?
Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:22 pm

i got the norseman like 12 years ago. My friend was an apprentice (RIP), and he did it for free. About 5 years ago I added the flags and the shamrocks. Last fall I added the V and the Syracuse tat.

A total of about 7 hours I would say. The flag and shamrocks took about 4 and a half hours.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:23 pm

I don't have any tattoos. But, oddly enough all of my exgirlfriends have had at least three and the middle girlfriend's mom was a tattoo artist.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:27 pm

No tattoos for me -- I'm a wimp. Scared to death of needles.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:46 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Speaking of Butt cheek.....SUC isn't showing you his Farve face that's on his cheek!!

Who said anything about butt-cheeks? I was talking about a real bum I have locked up in my root-cellar. His name is Gary and I'd like to get him inked with my undying affection for a certain board-member. It would be stupid to get that tattooed on myself.
Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 pm

When i was in the hospital, and getting shot up multiple times daily, the nurses couldn't believe how I never flinched, while getting a shot. I feel pain more than that every day at work.
Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:51 pm

Pain don't hurt.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:55 pm

I have 3. I'd post pics, but 1.) I don't have any in digital form, and 2.) I'm too stupid to figure out how to post pics.

2 of 'em I designed myself, the 3rd is barb-wire around my bicept. I got that one a few years ago when I got engaged. My then fiance/now wife paid for it. I drop a few grand on a ring, she puts out $50 bucks, causes me physical pain and leaves a permanent reminder of our holy union. Yea, that sounds about right.

I'd like to get more, but I'm in no rush. It would probably be another self-designed piece and I haven't given that any thought in a long time.
Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Dude, on this board, all you have to do is copy the pic, then paste it. It's simple.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:01 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Dude, on this board, all you have to do is copy the pic, then paste it. It's simple.

I know how to post pics from other websites, but the few times I've tried to upload personal pictures from my home computer, it never works for me.
Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:03 pm

I know it's just easier here. Right click copy (like you are going to quote somebody), then just cick paste. It's simple.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:09 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
I know it's just easier here. Right click copy (like you are going to quote somebody), then just cick paste. It's simple.

Hmmm, I'll have to try it when I get home tonight. I have a pic of this bizzare-looking growth on my inner thigh that I think you guys should take a look at.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:12 pm

Today on the Heart of Metal board, Rich learns a sad lesson about unintended consequences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tattoo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tattoo Thread   The Tattoo Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tattoo Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next