Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McDonald's or Burger King?

Go down 
+12
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
exact33
Stender
scottmitchell74
Smindas
Mortuary
Thrasher73
mc666
MetalGuy71
Mglaffas81
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

McDonald's
McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Burger King
McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:24 am

I prefer BK over McD, but Wendy's is my favorite. The Baconator and Spicy Baconator are two of the greatest burgers ever. So is the Texas Double Whopper, but Im no longer down south far enough to get to eat it Sad . On the other hand though, if Im feeling cheap, ill run to Mcdonalds sometimes. But that stuff makes me poop like theres no tomorrow, so if I have to to deal with that, I at least want a quality arterie clogger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:18 pm

I had McDonald's yesterday for the first time in a while ... got their new Angus Beef burger with mushrooms & swiss. Not bad for a Mickey D's product.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:46 pm

Just had a Big Mac value meal. Anybody else have a problem keeping the Big Mac together? Everytime I have a Big Mac, it never fails to fall apart on me.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:09 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Just had a Big Mac value meal. Anybody else have a problem keeping the Big Mac together? Everytime I have a Big Mac, it never fails to fall apart on me.
just eat it with a knife & fork ala Seinfeld

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:34 pm

I had McDonalds tody. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:00 pm

FF said:

Quote :
I had McDonald's yesterday for the first time in a while ... got their new Anus Beef burger with mushrooms & swiss. Not bad for a Mickey D's product.

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:26 pm

Read in the paper today tha Burger King are going to start selling in selected central london branches an £85 Burger. Yes thats right a burger that costs £85. Apparantly it's made from some beef froma special breed of hand reared cows from japan. Its obviously some sort of gimmick but the paper I read said it was launching the burger as a response to Harrods who today announced they were discontinuing and £85 sandwhich they were selling.

I read the article twice as I couldn't believe it. I want to know what an £85 burger taste like!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:37 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
FF said:

Quote :
I had McDonald's yesterday for the first time in a while ... got their new Anus Beef burger with mushrooms & swiss. Not bad for a Mickey D's product.

Fixed!

Mmmmm, Anus Beef!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:38 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
Read in the paper today tha Burger King are going to start selling in selected central london branches an £85 Burger. Yes thats right a burger that costs £85. Apparantly it's made from some beef froma special breed of hand reared cows from japan. Its obviously some sort of gimmick but the paper I read said it was launching the burger as a response to Harrods who today announced they were discontinuing and £85 sandwhich they were selling.

I read the article twice as I couldn't believe it. I want to know what an £85 burger taste like!!!!!!

Haha, read that too.

how on earth do you justify an £85 burger though? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Trigger wrote:
UltraMagnus007 wrote:

Haha, read that too.

how on earth do you justify an £85 burger though? scratch

I read that the cows were fed on a special diet of German beer and classical music - ..people these days..
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:25 am

Wendys PWNS those n00bs McDonalds & Burger King
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3