Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McDonald's or Burger King?

Go down 
+12
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
exact33
Stender
scottmitchell74
Smindas
Mortuary
Thrasher73
mc666
MetalGuy71
Mglaffas81
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

McDonald's
McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Burger King
McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Depends.

McDonalds for breakfast and fries

BK for burgers

Wendys for their ice cream thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:41 pm

I'm happy I'm the only one that voted McDonald...I'm sorry not my fault LOL I don't have Burger King in my city but I remember eating at one and my dad found a bug in his food...
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:35 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Auntie Saxon wrote:
BK has veggie burgers!

Bleech!! And McDonald's serves salads too. Why bother going to a Fast Food place if you're gonna eat "healthy"? That's like going to a strip club to hear a chick read poetry.

yeah, I'm pretty sure that micky D's salads are just as greasy if not more so then the burgers. But, for the record, I would take mcdonalds over burger king.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:12 pm

i used to be McDs all the way but BK is making a big comeback. I like their value menu a lot. I also like the Bell but due to the fact it is so expensive dont get there much anymore...

Alex

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:44 pm

The average fast food eating American consumes 7 pubic hairs, annually. I don't eat fast food.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:02 pm

My towns burger king got shut down because the managers were selling weed and heroin out of the back and also hiring homeless people for like 1 day periods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:19 am

I'd take McD's over Burger King, but c'mon...

KFC, or specifically Colonel Sanders pisses all over the both of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:56 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Auntie Saxon wrote:
BK has veggie burgers!

Bleech!! And McDonald's serves salads too. Why bother going to a Fast Food place if you're gonna eat "healthy"? That's like going to a strip club to hear a chick read poetry.

Or going on a metal board and talking about Journey...hey, what about that Steve Perry. [Edited for content]

Last edited by Sister Saxon on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:11 am

That would be two for the BK veggie burgers. cheers They are SOOO healthy slathered with mayo and cheese and nestled between the those two huge carb- loaded buns. Mmmmmm. And the crispy greasy fries with a large Pepsi/Coke. Uh oh, did I inadvertenly start a Pepsi or Coke post? I feel I could certainly run a marathon after I've eaten a veggie burger.

I am not a vegetarian but only buy the meat I eat a co-op and I also do not like hamburger at all - there's always some hard things in it and it stinks...[Edited for content]. Ooooo, White Castle. Yeah, Auntie saw me take down a couple of those in the back of her car one night. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Sister Saxon on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:12 am

Sister Saxon wrote:
That would be two for the BK veggie burgers. cheers

You guys are such girls. Smile

We don't have BK Veggie burgers here in hell Florida.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:22 am

Any love for TACO BELL?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:22 am

Quote :
If you're making healthy lifestyle choices,
McDonald's should be pretty far down on your list of places to eat.
Going to a strip club, you expect to see strippers showing off
their goodies while spinning around a pole. If you're taking the high
road and want culture and class, the local Boob-A-Rama, like Mickey
D's, should be far down on your list of places to go.

And
please, I understand that sometimes, fast food is the only option, so
don't throw that argument out at me. You want a veggie burger at BK, go
nuts. I'm not stoppin' ya.

I didn't mention eating fast food for health, culture or class, I just happen to like veggie burgers and salads, not necessarily for health reasons but you did make me feel like a jerk. Thanks for your permission by the way, now I can a veggie burger guilt free!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:23 am

I do but I'm afraid to talk about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:24 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Auntie Saxon wrote:
BK has veggie burgers!

Then it probably wouldn't be called a strip club. It would be called something like Theatre on the Strip, now that could be the name of a place for locals to enjoy the performing arts, such as reading poetry. That's the sort of place you should stay away from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:27 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Any love for TACO BELL?

I'm going there for lunch today, just for you Freddy. Smile

My ass will hate you later.
(my submission for fruitiest statement of the year)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:28 am

Yes Auntie, he did assume that you were doing it to be healthy...and what do they say about "assuming"? It makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me", but in this case, we'll take out the "me". :montypython:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:31 am

I can't do "the Bell" that often...as I prefer Chipotle. But's decent and cheap. 7 Layer Burrito and Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:33 am

The seven layer burrito has no meat in it. Ooooooooo Nooooooo

silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:35 am

Sister Saxon wrote:
I can't do "the Bell" that often...as I prefer Chipotle. But it's decent and cheap. 7 Layer Burrito and Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:39 am

spectrefate wrote:
Sister Saxon wrote:
That would be two for the BK veggie burgers. cheers

You guys are such girls. Smile

We don't have BK Veggie burgers here in hell Florida.

Florida huh, my sister lives in Miami. Me, the hubby and son, took a cruise out of there last Oct. Can't say I liked what I saw of it. The houses are tiny, no yards, and very close together, unless of course you are incredibly rich. Now I assume all of FL isn't that way? Sure made my small house and yard look like a freakin mansion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:46 am

Our house is one an acre. It's not too tight. But the bugs are so damn irritating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:53 am

Nice. Thank goodness I didn't see any bugs while there. My husband gets really pissed at me because if I see a bug too close to me I let out this blood-curdling scream and he usually comes running to see what is trying to kill me only to find me pointing to a bug. Luckily one of my cats eats any bug so I put him near it or ask my husband to put the bug outside. Love rodents, hate bugs. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:46 pm

I am honestly not much for fast food, but I picked Mickey D's.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:17 am

Mc Donalds because it's cheaper and closer to my house. However, I usually get my burgers from Wataburger (a chain native to Texas) which kicks the ass of any other fast food burger joint in existence.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:22 am

I like Taco Bell because their open when I'm on lunch at work (usually between 1 and 2 in the morning) and the one in The Colony (the city that my Wal-Mart is in) is the best Taco Bell in the area (actually rated the best). But I also like Bueno, KFC, Long John Silvers, Popeye's, and others.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's or Burger King?   McDonald's or Burger King? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next