Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

Number of posts : 246

Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Empty
PostSubject: Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...   Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:31 pm

For those that recognised the title, this thread is a tribute to the might Cream! Any fans here? I love all their albums, including their last.

For those that have never listened to Cream, learn your metal roots! Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... 604261
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...   Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Am I a CREAM fan? Does She Walk Like A Bearded Rainbow?

Translation: Oh HELL YEAH! Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... 309780

Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Cream-DisraeliGears-front
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...   Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:52 pm

LOVE Cream. One of the bands in my teenage years that brought me to both the Blues and Metal.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...   Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:02 pm

I was wondering when someone would make a post about these guys. Wheels of Fire was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

PostSubject: Re: Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...   Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:05 pm

Haha, glad to hear the positive responses.

Disraeli Gears is definately my favourite.

Out of interest, does anybody know what Pressed Rat and Warthog is about?
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...   Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:58 am

Muloc7253 wrote:
No, please tell me. Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... 309780
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

PostSubject: Re: Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...   Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:58 am

TrogDawn wrote:
Muloc7253 wrote:
No, please tell me. Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... 309780

I was hoping someone could tell me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...   Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:07 am

Cream are great. My favourite song of theirs is Tales Of Brave Ulysses, but pretty much everything off Disraeli Gears is awesome.

ever see the VH1 classic album show with this album? It was pretty interesting, definitely worth a look if you're a fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...   Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pressed rat and warthog have closed down their shop...
Page 1 of 1