Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take the metalhead test...

Go down 
+20
Stender
DeathCult
Chairman_Smith
MetalGuy71
MetalRob331
kmorg
stepcousin
the sentinel
TheGooch
krokus
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
Rex
scottmitchell74
sovdat
James B.
Smindas
ghostintheruins
EvyMetal
mc666
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:12 am

TheGooch wrote:
ha ha i got the 87% metal god rating

scratch
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:36 am

I got 58%. For me that's awesome, cause I am usually only 50% at everything else in life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 am

I'm starting to believe this might be a nu metal quiz.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:30 am

St Patrik wrote:
I got 50 %. Considering the stupid criteria questions, thats frightening. I wish I had got 20 %.

I hear ya there, I got 48%.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:55 am

I got 48 too. Ridiculous questions! Ever spelled badly.

I got a kick out of the TT customized one though:
Quote :
Do you want to go to a Def Leppard concert just to see Rick Allen's stump?

Yes No I Don't Know or N/A or Maybe

I highlighted his answer here!!!

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:56 am

Quote :
Ever spelled badly.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:00 pm

Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 647664

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:54 pm

63% which i'm a little embarassed about.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:52 pm

27% here, guess i better go buy a few Pantera shirts.

Funny thing is i would've probably had 40% higher 10 years ago, as i realized you don't have to present yourself as a Metalhead to be one. I used to look all metal now i look casual and just listen to the metal i love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: my score   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:39 pm

I am 61% Metal Head.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:47 pm

60%

As a Metal Guy, I suppose I should be a higher percentage of metal. I better start adding some spikes & bolts to my morning bowl of Cap'n Crunch.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:32 pm

52%
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:41 pm

I was born with the mark of the beast on my forehead and an axe in my arms. I am the god of all things metal! Now if only I could get my parents to give me back my car keys.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:43 pm

That was very stupid by the way.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:00 pm

i agree, it seems that there are ppl out there who think you have to dress in jeans and rock t-shirts to be considered a metalhead. I used to dress that way when i was a teenager but now that i look back on it i think it was silly. Yes when you are younger you seem to wear your influences on your sleeves more. I'm a huge metalhead i just dont dress in the meatl attire
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Im actually amazed there were no goat related questions on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:30 pm

59%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:47 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Im actually amazed there were no goat related questions on there.

If there were goat questions, SAHB would ace that sucker!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:48 pm

I am 57% metalhead........almost seems like a non-metal head wrote the questions.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:48 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

I am 24% Metal Head.

I am going to watch some more TRL and stay out of the mosh pit. I'll only get myself hurt. I'm a lamer. A RUSTY BOLT, in the metal world. A poser. A -real- metal head would kick my ass.

Agree about the lame-ness, although some of it was true. I was actually glad to answer "No" to many of those questions.

And by the way....I'm a nice guy but a "real" metal head better pack a lunch!! Twisted Evil

I got the same as you man! Stupid questions, if you answered yes to most of them to me would be a dork not a metalhead! Laughing
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:56 pm

Yeah, a friend in college called people like that 'heavy metal nerds'. This was back before Nu-Metal and such. And she was right! They are basically nerds despite that fact they may listen to cool music.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:16 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Yeah, a friend in college called people like that 'heavy metal nerds'. This was back before Nu-Metal and such. And she was right! They are basically nerds despite that fact they may listen to cool music.

Exactly! I could care less about HM fashion, i like the music. To me mullets were more associated with redneck metal fans, the cool ones had one length mops in junior high and high school. Cool
Anyways... if i had a nickel for every geek with a Metallica or Pantera shirt i've seen i'd be a rich man. Don't get me wrong i like Metallica and Pantera alot but it's some of those people wearing them (shirts) if you get my drift.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:16 pm

I am 61% Metal Head.
Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Testimage.aspx?img=eadc5dad-f060-4321-862b-7fc16695696a
You rock just as hard as the rest of the thrash set, except when no ones looking you like to get down with a little "More than a Feeling."
Take the
Metal Head Test
@ FualiDotCom

As if I had any doubts.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:29 pm

I'm 72% percent metal
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:17 am

so... The Gooch is the most metal person on this board? i thought as much. he certainly comes off that way.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take the metalhead test...   Take the metalhead test... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take the metalhead test...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next