Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?

Go down 
+5
rattpoison
Smindas
Stender
MetalGuy71
Shiney
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:53 am

It may be the Grandpa in me, but I get a little worried when faithful boarders don't show up for a while....It's been almost 10 days since last he was here...

Just curious.....Hope everything is alright....

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:14 am

He's from Australia right? Maybe the dingos got him. Or he's on "holiday".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:42 pm

As I was a lurker for a few weeks before I joined, I've also noticed that blackieboy vanished and hasn't been around since January 5th which is a strange because he had one of the highest post counts. Does anyone know what happened to him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:57 pm

greyninjax wrote:
, I've also noticed that blackieboy vanished and hasn't been around since January 5th which is a strange because he had one of the highest post counts. Does anyone know what happened to him?

I banned him a few months back, he didn't agree with me that Overkill best album was "Feel the Fire", he had to go for that, so until he writes me an email saying that he will obey me from now on, he'll stay banned. Very Happy

I never missed him to tell the truth, and I don't mean that in an ignorant way, there's so much going on here that I haven't kept track of some members.

But you are here and that's all that counts, ya langer !!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Maybe the funnel web spider got him.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:00 pm

don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:30 pm

I miss Rattpoison's knowledge on 90s British rock Sad

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:16 pm

I'm back, went camping in the rainforests of northern New South Wales (State of OZ).

Just sorting through the threads since i last posted, crazy. You guys been talking about the Cult? I'm going to have to add my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:30 pm

rattpoison wrote:
I'm back, went camping in the rainforests of northern New South Wales (State of OZ).

Just sorting through the threads since i last posted, crazy. You guys been talking about the Cult? I'm going to have to add my 2 cents.
You probably already did, in the ORIGINAL thread. lol!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Dang it!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Did anyone pick Camping, by the way? Who gets the $50 if we were all wrong?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:38 pm

I was hoping he'd gotten snagged by a "Saltie" or kidnapped by a Red Kangaroo who had lost its Joey and needed a replacement! Razz

Glad you're back. I'm guessing you have pics, show us!
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Found this little guy while doing a 10 km walk, nearly stepped on him. 5-6 foot Diamond Python.

Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Img_3410
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 pm

Cool man. Bet that gave you a startle. I don't mind snakes unless their in the water with me. Freaks me out.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 pm

Cool!Did you keep him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:01 am

When I first got stationed in Arkansas, I went fishing in the river behind a small pond near base. I saw a small snake—maybe a foot long, or less—coming across the river, right at me. So like a turd, I hooked it. I was thinking it was like a garder snake, totally harmless. I got it on shore, pinned it's head down, unhooked it, and checked it out like a curious kid. This thing was PISSED! And it had some pretty big fangs for a small snake. I eventually let it go.

Later I was telling some local friends about it. They laughed, called me crazy. Why, I didn't know. They eventually told me that was a baby cottonmouth. Highly poisonous. They said since it was a baby, had it bit me I would have died. I guess the poison is much more potent in baby snakes. Nice! Haha. I had no idea. They said I should have ran away, not hooked it and then played with it. Haha. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:05 am

Ha i did actually see some venomous snakes, Black Snakes and the like but the python is harmless. But the most dangerous thing up there was the mosquitos. Don't let anyone tell you insect repellant works. It doesn't.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:24 am

Great pic!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:05 am

Eyesore wrote:
Did anyone pick Camping, by the way? Who gets the $50 if we were all wrong?

I never got the whole camping thing - paying money on equipment for acting homeless is just not my thing Laughing
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:56 am

Sounds like City Folk talk!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:44 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Sounds like City Folk talk!! Razz

Haha, nahh, it was just a joke - I like camping, actually..... I was born in a small town in Denmark, but spent a lot of my life on Iceland.......which explains itself Laughing
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:51 am

Quote :
I was born in a small town in Denmark, but spent a lot of my life on Iceland.......which explains itself
Laughing

Interesting!! I watch Strongman competitions and I'm endlessly fascinated with how many Strongmen come from Iceland with its 300,000 people! I guess the cold drives you mad and indoors where there's nothing to do but lift, lift, lift. don\'t know Very Happy Viking power!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:51 am

I was imagining RattPoison was traveling through the outback in a big pink bus with an ABBA turd around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:18 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
I was born in a small town in Denmark, but spent a lot of my life on Iceland.......which explains itself
Laughing

Interesting!! I watch Strongman competitions and I'm endlessly fascinated with how many Strongmen come from Iceland with its 300,000 people! I guess the cold drives you mad and indoors where there's nothing to do but lift, lift, lift. don\'t know Very Happy Viking power!

Yes, sir!

- I actually started working out, because I was extremely bored in the summer holidays - I have been lifting weights since I was 14 Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? 505193
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:20 pm

Saxon gets 1000,000 points for a reference to one of my favorite and one of the most subtle and hysterical drag queen in the outback comedies ever....

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?   Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen RATTPOISON lately?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next