Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your best Chuck Norris joke

Go down 
+11
DeathCult
Required Fields
EvyMetal
Mglaffas81
Troublezone
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
caniplaywithmadness?
Tall Tyrion
Stender
Thrasher73
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your best Chuck Norris joke   your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:01 am

Chuck Norris walks around with weights on his feet, because if he takes them off he floats away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your best Chuck Norris joke   your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:45 pm

caniplaywithmadness? wrote:
chuck norris went to the virgin islands yesterday. now they're just called the islands

Seriously, that could be the best Chuck Norris joke I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: your best Chuck Norris joke   your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:23 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Chuck Norris walks around with weights on his feet, because if he takes them off he floats away.

HOW DOES THIS MAKE CHUCK NORRIS A BADA$$??!?!?!??
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: your best Chuck Norris joke   your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:22 pm

Chuck Norris does not have to style his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror.

Chuck Norris does not have to take showers. When he gets dirty he simply points to himself and shouts, "CLEAN!"

On the first day, God said, "Let there be light." And Chuck Norris said, "Say PLEASE!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: your best Chuck Norris joke   your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Chuck Norris doesn't read. He stares at the book until it gives up the information he wants!
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: your best Chuck Norris joke   your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:54 pm

When Chuck Norris takes a dump, he does'nt have to wipe, the Poo is scared to stick to him.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: your best Chuck Norris joke   your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:19 am

if anyone starts a VIN DIESEL thread like this i'm gonna personally resurrect Mr C Heston and tell him supersoakers have replaced uzis and mack 10s on the streets of the US!

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: your best Chuck Norris joke   your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:21 pm

When Chuck Norris has sex with a man, it's not b/c he's merry, it's b/c he used up all the women!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: your best Chuck Norris joke   your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:22 pm

get_the_firehouse wrote:
caniplaywithmadness? wrote:
chuck norris went to the virgin islands yesterday. now they're just called the islands

Seriously, that could be the best Chuck Norris joke I've ever heard.

I second that!!! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your best Chuck Norris joke   your best Chuck Norris joke - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your best Chuck Norris joke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2