Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please

Go down 
+8
Wargod
Fat Freddy
mr.electric39
Shiney
mc666
SideShowDisaSter
ultmetal
sovdat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please   King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:30 am

mc666 wrote:
blackieboy wrote:
I picked this up last weekend. GREAT album!!! I personally feel that it's his best since "Conspiracy", though I admittedly haven't heard all of his stuff between then and now.

Out of the King Diamond albums I have purchased I'd rank it like so (yeah, I know I'm missing quite a bit in my KD collection, but I plan on getting all his stuff in 08):

1. Conspiracy (this one will probably always be his masterpiece to me)
2. Them
3. Give Me Your Soul ... Please
4. The Eye

I do have to say that "Give Me Your Soul ... Please" is a great album, but the storyline is a bit lame. Oh well - I'm not one for concept albums anyway. I'm all about the music, so I don't care. Also, I don't really like the album cover - but again - so what.

Anyone else have "Give Me Your Soul ... Please"?

have you ever heard House Of God? it's in my top 5 KD albums. Give Me Your Soul...Please is his best since House Of God imho.

No, "House of God" is one of his albums I haven't heard yet. I'll def pick it up based on your recommend though!

🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please   King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:31 am

defender_of_the_faith wrote:
I'm gonna buy Them and Conspiracy very soon!

Those are my two favorite albums from King! Hope ya like em!

🤘
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please   King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:06 am

I still need to pick up this cd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please   King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:10 am

It seems like a lot of people haven't got this new King Diamond yet. They don't know what they are missing. This is a very good album - the double bass and drums are very cool - and well produced.

Also, I really think that Andy has laid down some of his best guitar work on this album. The leads just SCREAM!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please   King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:24 pm

I'll pick up this cd eventually. It's on my long list of wanted cds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please   King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:57 pm

blackieboy wrote:
defender_of_the_faith wrote:
I'm gonna buy Them and Conspiracy very soon!

Those are my two favorite albums from King! Hope ya like em!

🤘

Grandma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a!

Yeah, "Them" is awesome. Conspiracy's alright. I need to hear more KD though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please   King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Diamond - Gimme Your Soul... Please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2