Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelica

Go down 
+8
stevegarveyfan
Fat Freddy
7thSaviour
YngwieDokkenfan
ultmetal
stepcousin
kmorg
Troublezone
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Angelica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica   Angelica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
It was the singer, Drew Paca. I remember at the time people were like "He's wearing a secular band shirt in the video!!!" -shock-horror-

Omigawd! He's supporting that evil satanic animal sacrificing horde, Mr. Big! affraid

In many circles, anything non-CCM is "worldly" no matter how innocent it looks.

I remember reading Believer got some flak back when they first came out for wearing secular shirts. I have read that many people in the Christian metal fanbase only listen to Christian metal bands, and no secular bands, even the "cleaner" ones with no "occult" content.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

Angelica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica   Angelica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:45 pm

I have no Angelica in my collection. The discs are very difficult to come by especially S/T.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Angelica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica   Angelica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm

I would love to get a copy of the first Angelica but it is impossible to find. Can anyone burn me a copy?
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

Angelica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica   Angelica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:17 am

Troublezone wrote:
I would love to get a copy of the first Angelica but it is impossible to find. Can anyone burn me a copy?
+1 \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Angelica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica   Angelica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
It was the singer, Drew Paca. I remember at the time people were like "He's wearing a secular band shirt in the video!!!" -shock-horror-

Omigawd! He's supporting that evil satanic animal sacrificing horde, Mr. Big! affraid

In many circles, anything non-CCM is "worldly" no matter how innocent it looks.

I remember reading Believer got some flak back when they first came out for wearing secular shirts. I have read that many people in the Christian metal fanbase only listen to Christian metal bands, and no secular bands, even the "cleaner" ones with no "occult" content.

Yes, that drives me crazy - I HATE it when those people try to tell me that I am greving God for listening to X band...
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

Angelica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica   Angelica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Awesome band. I, too, am on a hunt for the 1st 2 releases. I've had "Rock, Stock & Barrel" on cassette and CD for years, and that release holds a special place in my heart, for being one of the first Christian metal bands I got into.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

Angelica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica   Angelica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:02 pm

MetalFRO wrote:
Awesome band. I, too, am on a hunt for the 1st 2 releases. I've had "Rock, Stock & Barrel" on cassette and CD for years, and that release holds a special place in my heart, for being one of the first Christian metal bands I got into.
RS&B RULES! 10/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angelica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica   Angelica - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelica
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2