Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Track On Brave New World

Go down 
+18
Gilbert
glassprison
metalinmyveins
MetalGuy71
MoonChild
thejokeriv
the sentinel
jstate
Troublezone
INVADERS
kmorg
iamrockerfun
mc666
Invader
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
DallasBlack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

The Wicker Man
Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 13 ]
Ghost Of The Navigator
Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Brave New World
Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Blood Brothers
Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
The Mercenary
Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Dream Of Mirrors
Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
The Fallen Angel
Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
The Nomad
Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Out Of The Silent Planet
Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 6 ]
The Thin Line Between Love And Hate
Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 52

AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Track On Brave New World   Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:24 am

Great album, voted Nomad but so many great songs. This and AMOLAD vie for best since Bruce came back.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Best Track On Brave New World   Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 12:17 pm

My least fave Maiden album but it features one of my all-time fave Maiden songs; Dream Of Mirrors.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Best Track On Brave New World   Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 1:56 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Ah, time to resurrect another old thread that I stumbled upon and for some reason never saw way back in the day. I voted for "Ghost of the Navigator" in the slimmest of margins over "The Wicker Man". For myself, this is still the best post reunion album with Bruce. I love this album.

Pretty good timing since the album is 19 years old now. Ghost Of The Navigator and the title track are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Best Track On Brave New World   Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 4:59 pm

Brave New World is celebrating its 19th anniversary today. It was released on this date in 2000.

...otherwise known as "the date when all was well with Iron Maiden again." Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Best Track On Brave New World   Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Holy crap, I still consider this a newer album. Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 251456 Getting old is so weird.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best Track On Brave New World   Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 10:40 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Holy crap, I still consider this a newer album. Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 251456 Getting old is so weird.

Yea, that is weird. I can't believe that album is 19 years old. Seems like only last Tuesday I was at Tower Records looking for it in the "New Release" rack.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best Track On Brave New World   Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:44 pm

nevermore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Ah, time to resurrect another old thread that I stumbled upon and for some reason never saw way back in the day. I voted for "Ghost of the Navigator" in the slimmest of margins over "The Wicker Man". For myself, this is still the best post reunion album with Bruce. I love this album.

Pretty good timing since the album is 19 years old now. Ghost Of The Navigator and the title track are my favorites.

I had no idea about this when stumbling upon this poll. Hard to believe it has been 19 years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Track On Brave New World   Best Track On Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2