Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisted Sister disc question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Twisted Sister disc question Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Sister disc question   Twisted Sister disc question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:23 pm

Does anyone know of a CD issue of Twisted's Under the Blade album that is of the original Secret Records mix? All the ones I have encountered are of the U.S. remix.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister disc question   Twisted Sister disc question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:22 pm

The imported UK version is of the original mix and tracklisting. Ask ult about it, he has it.
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister disc question   Twisted Sister disc question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:14 am

I have it too, it also has the original cover. But IMO the Spitfire edition sounds ALOT better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister disc question   Twisted Sister disc question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:13 am

I have the CD issue from the UK. I'm a little disappointed. It doesn't sound as good as the vinyl IMO. I much prefer it to the CD.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister disc question   Twisted Sister disc question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:35 am

As soon as I saw TS, I knew Ult would be all over it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister disc question   Twisted Sister disc question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:24 am

Well thanks, guys. I ordered the UK version through Amazon UK. I'll let you know my thoughts when I get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister disc question   Twisted Sister disc question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Sister disc question
Page 1 of 1