Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!

Go down 
+3
kmorg
Tall Tyrion
Kong
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:42 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
But those guys have toured the world many times and near your house and JOP tours infrequently and in limited amounts. Pwned!

Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Three-stooges4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:43 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
But those guys have toured the world many times and near your house and JOP tours infrequently and in limited amounts. Pwned!

Maiden comes nowhere near here. Also, maiden plays to bigger crowds and still refuses to tour the whole US.
Screw them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:55 pm

Do you know how many groups hit the eastern seaboard and the closest to the Northwest they get is Cali? It gets old. But I hear you on the Maiden thing, though maybe at their age the 18 month tours are too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Yeah no reason to play Atlants, Nashville. The closest they come to the southeast is chicago, dude.

They suck.
Back to top Go down
Kong
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:09 pm

Just about to finalize the last of this 15 date tour. It's just a teaser for all
3 bands as we try to establish a marketplace for us in the US. If all goes as
planned, we will hit the rest or the US in 2009. We would love to tour more
in the US and we are working on it. It all comes down to just being able to
pay the bills on the road.....We will continue to do our best and bring the show
everywhere we can!

\m/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:14 pm

Boston! Or my backyard, whichever is easier for you.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:21 am

So any dates for a European tour yet?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:12 am

Kong wrote:
Just about to finalize the last of this 15 date tour. It's just a teaser for all
3 bands as we try to establish a marketplace for us in the US. If all goes as
planned, we will hit the rest or the US in 2009. We would love to tour more
in the US and we are working on it. It all comes down to just being able to
pay the bills on the road.....We will continue to do our best and bring the show
everywhere we can!

\m/

I hope so, I would really love to see JOP and CIIC since my second favorite band ever (next to Maiden), Savatage is one I shall never be able to see live.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Kong
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:34 pm

The Mountain King prepares for battle!

Jon Oliva's Pain, Circle II Circle and Manticora are finalizing
details for the first leg of their upcoming US tour. Both JOP
and C2C are out in support of their new CD releases "Global
Warning and " Delusions of Grandeur". This will mark the first
time that Oliva has toured with JOP in the US in 4 years and
nearly a decade since he has shared the stage with Zak Stevens!

Fans can expect a heavy assault of Savatage classics including a very special set with Zak Stevens. The tour kick's off at Bourbon Street Nightclub in New Port Richey, Florida on September 20th and then on to the prestigious Progpower USA Festival in Atlanta from September 25-27. More U.S shows will be confirmed soon!

Oliva: " It has been far to long since I have had the chance to perform in the US and were going to pull out all the stops. My voice is in the best shape of my career, the band is kicking ass and performing with Zak, Circle II Circle and Manticora makes it that much more exciting. I'm really looking forward to getting re-acquainted with the "Legion" once again...it's gonna be a blast"!

For more information visit
www.intromental.org, www.jonoliva.net, www.circle2circle.net or
www.manticora.dk

Confirmed Tour Dates:

• Wed 09/24 - The Vinyl - Atlanta, GA: Circle II Circle, Midnight (acoustic set) & Eclipsed by Sanity
  • Thurs 09/25- Manticora only- ProgPower Atlanta
    Sat 09/20 - Bourbon Street - Tampa, FL (Jon Oliva's Pain & Circle II Circle only)
  • Sat 09/27 - Center Stage - Atlanta, GA. - ProgPower USA IX (Jon Oliva's Pain only)
  • Mon 09/29 - Pop's - St Louis, MO.
  • Tue 09/30 - Chicago City Limits - Schaumburg, IL.
  • Thu 10/02 - The Intersection - Grand Rapids, MI.
  • Fri 10/03 - I-Rock - Detroit, MI.
  • Sat 10/04 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH.
  • Thu 10/09 - The Haunt - Yonkers NY
  • Fri 10/10 - Jaxx - Springfield, VA.
  • Sat 10/11 - Volume 11 - Raleigh, NC.

Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 505193
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jon Oliva’s Pain-C2C-Manticora Complete tour Itinerary
Category: Music

Jon Oliva's Pain, Circle II Circle and Manitcora have completed their itinerary for the first leg of their Global Warning North American tour. Shows in Pittsburg and Philadelphia have been added. The complete list of dates is posted below.

Both Jon Oliva's Pain and Circle II Circle have been touring Europe and South
America in support of their 2 new CD's, and now it is time to bring these
shows to the states. Fans can expect a heavy assault of Savatage classics
as well and will include a very special set with Zak Stevens.

Wed 09/24 - The Vinyl - Atlanta, GA: Circle II Circle, Midnight (acoustic set) & Eclipsed by Sanity
Thurs 09/25- Manticora only- ProgPower Atlanta
Sat 09/20 - Bourbon Street - Tampa, FL (Jon Oliva's Pain & Circle II Circle only)
Sat 09/27 - Center Stage - Atlanta, GA. - ProgPower USA IX (Jon Oliva's Pain only)
Mon 09/29 - Pop's - St Louis, MO.
Tue 09/30 - Chicago City Limits - Schaumburg, IL.
Thu 10/02 - The Intersection - Grand Rapids, MI.
Fri 10/03 - I-Rock - Detroit, MI.
Sat 10/04 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH.
Mon 10/6- Hard Rock Cafe, Stations Square-Pittsburg
Tues 10/7- JC Dobbs- Philadelphia
Thu 10/09 - The Haunt - Yonkers NY
Fri 10/10 - Jaxx - Springfield, VA.
Sat 10/11 - Volume 11 - Raleigh, NC.

Let's do this thing......m/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:51 pm

What's the 20th of Sept looking like for you, Rich?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:52 pm

I'm gonna do my best. I'm spending way too much to go to Green Bay next week, but I'll figure something out, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!   Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jon Oliva's Pain/CircleIICircle/Manticora Tour Dates Up!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2