Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!

Go down 
+2
kmorg
Kong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kong
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 30

Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! Empty
PostSubject: Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!   Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Jon Oliva’s Pain, Circle II Circle, & Manticora will team-up for the first leg of the North American “Global Intrusions” tour this fall. This marks the first time that Jon Oliva (Jon Oliva’s Pain, Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra) & Zak Stevens (Circle II Circle, ex-Savatage) have toured together since their days in Savatage in 1999.

"Wow, it's certainly been a while since I have been able to get back on the road here in America...it must be snowing in hell. It's going to be great touring in support of what I consider one of the best records of my career. We really pulled out all the stops for this one. Touring with Zak and the Circle II Circle guys is going to be a treat as well, especially for Savatage fans. We've got a few tricks up our sleeves so don't miss out as it may never happen again. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon” said Oliva. Stevens adds, "It's always special to perform on the same bill with Jon Oliva, especially here in the States! Obviously Jon has been a huge influence on my musical career and I remain one of his biggest fans. This tour will be a special event for all our fans that have enjoyed our work throughout the Savatage years and now into the new generation of Jon Oliva’s Pain and Circle II Circle music."

Manticora's Lars Larsen states ""For us, this is a great opportunity as we now get the chance to start in Europe with Oliva and then finish the party in North America with one our our biggest inspirations.

Interested promoters & venues should contact Intromental Booking USA (www.intromental.com) for details.

AFM Records is set to release Jon Oliva’s Pain’s “Global Warning” on March 8th & Circle II Circle’s “Delusions of Grandeur” on April 25th of this year.

Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! 604261
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!   Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:24 pm

Pardon this, guys. But HOLY smurf poo!! This is awesome!

EDIT: I take that pardon back. lol!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!   Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:07 am

Man, they MUST do that same line-up here too!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck, I think I'm coming over there!

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!   Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:45 am

Is there a way of knowing the Tour stops??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!   Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Is there a way of knowing the Tour stops??

Bathrooms, Diners and Venues.

Next question please.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!   Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Looks like an awesome bill to me!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!   Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:35 pm

I already posted my thoughts on the Streets: A Rock Opera Thread. If I only see one concert this year it has to be that one. Even if it means missing Iron Maiden-who I'm sure I will see on tour later down the line, but this could be my only chance for this.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!   Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:02 pm

OH MAN!!! Shocked

If this tour happens, I WILL see it. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!   Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jon Oliva's Pain- CircleIICircle-Manticora US Tour Plans!
Page 1 of 1