Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases

Go down 
+8
sam
MetalGuy71
MetalRob331
ghostintheruins
Olafsto
nevermore
krokus
DallasBlack
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Empty
PostSubject: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:22 am

With all the albums slated to come out and all the ones out now, I'm starting to think I won't be able to catch up with all the releases. New CIIC, JOP, Opeth, Testament, Hammerfall, Believer, Narnia, Kekal, Heaven & Hell, Judas Priest, etc. still to come. The U.S. releases from Allen/Lande-The Revenge, Primal Fear-New Religion, Thunderstone-Evolution 4.0 (finally!!). Thats not all, after reading the new issue of Heaven's Metal I want to get Virgin Black-Requiem Fortissimo, Cage-Hell Destroyer, Monotheist-Uforsaken, and Armageddon-The Money Mask. This year could definatly make 2007 look like a slow metal year.

With all these releases and my budget restraints I may have to start giving blood and donating sperm in order to afford everything.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:56 am

Yes, many great albums. Also EXCITER already released their new album(i ordered it on the net). For shore this year will be a great metal year again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Yeah. Anyone want to buy a child?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:27 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Yeah. Anyone want to buy a child?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:12 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
With all the albums slated to come out and all the ones out now, I'm starting to think I won't be able to catch up with all the releases. New CIIC, JOP, Opeth, Testament, Hammerfall, Believer, Narnia, Kekal, Heaven & Hell, Judas Priest, etc. still to come. The U.S. releases from Allen/Lande-The Revenge, Primal Fear-New Religion, Thunderstone-Evolution 4.0 (finally!!). Thats not all, after reading the new issue of Heaven's Metal I want to get Virgin Black-Requiem Fortissimo, Cage-Hell Destroyer, Monotheist-Uforsaken, and Armageddon-The Money Mask. This year could definatly make 2007 look like a slow metal year.

With all these releases and my budget restraints I may have to start giving blood and donating sperm in order to afford everything.
lol!

Give as much blood as you can, but please DO NOT donate any sperm just kidding ..
On topic, I agree, this will be a great metal year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
ghostintheruins
Metal novice
Metal novice
ghostintheruins

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:22 pm

2008 will be an excellent year for music.

Add to that list Metal Church, Vicious Rumors, Warrel Dane's solo album, Rage, Chris Caffery, Communic, Eternity X, Iced Earth, The new TSO album (Hopefully), and loads more that I can't remember right now. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:55 pm

I'm stoked to hear about Communic and Rage.
Back to top Go down
ghostintheruins
Metal novice
Metal novice
ghostintheruins

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:09 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:

I think Rage's album might be out already actually, if not it's out in the next week or two. I'll have get my hands on it.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:25 pm

ghostintheruins wrote:
emptytomb1 wrote:

I think Rage's album might be out already actually, if not it's out in the next week or two. I'll have get my hands on it.

Buy the edition with a extra dvd, LIVE IN WACKEN. I listen to some samplers of the new RAGE and love it.
Back to top Go down
ghostintheruins
Metal novice
Metal novice
ghostintheruins

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:31 pm

krokus wrote:
ghostintheruins wrote:
emptytomb1 wrote:

Buy the edition with a extra dvd, LIVE IN WACKEN. I listen to some samplers of the new RAGE and love it.

Yeah I downloaded 'Gentle Murders' off their site and it was killer. If the rest of the album's like that it should be sweet. Having said that though, Rage has never let me down in the past Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:42 pm

ghostintheruins wrote:
krokus wrote:
ghostintheruins wrote:
emptytomb1 wrote:

Yeah I downloaded 'Gentle Murders' off their site and it was killer. If the rest of the album's like that it should be sweet. Having said that though, Rage has never let me down in the past Very Happy

To be honest, they did let me down in the past(dont realy like the last couple albums) but after listening to those samplers i am realy happy and will buy their new album with dvd soon. Thankssssss.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:54 pm

goin to be an awesome year in metal..
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Yup. Bring it on!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Can't wait for the new Judas Priest!!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:12 pm

crap, i still have to catch up with 2007!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:59 am

I also forgot releases from Opeth, Borknagar, and Edenbridge-speaking of which:

Attention any Edenbridge fans (I know there aren't many here), the new Edenbridge will come out in April (European release of course) and will feature the Czech Film Orchestra.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:07 pm

"sigh"....it's gonna be hard keeping to my "30 in 08" campaign but I will do it! That just means the 30 I end up keeping from 2008 will be spectacular!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:06 pm

Don't forget Sacrificium, Becoming The Archetype and Living Sacrifice!!!! 🤘
YEEEEAHHHHH BABY, PINCH ME!!! *kidding, touch me, and die *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:18 pm

A new BTA and LS? 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases 604261
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:51 pm

headbanger that's what I'm sayin' homie!!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:17 pm

T-Roy wrote:
headbanger that's what I'm sayin' homie!!!

I am truly stoked! Living Sacrifice slays, just hope they dont change their sound AGAIN. I hope the new BTA is like the debut disc, I didnt really like physics of fire for some reason.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Stender - I sort of agree with you. Terminate Damnation simply astounds me and while I like Physics Of Fire it doesn't astound me.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:37 pm

HEAVEN AND HELL! HEAVEN AND HELL! HEAVEN AND HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:36 am

Reading Metal Edge I found out the new Children Of Bodom album is comming out next month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:12 pm

i'll get on vinyl the releases of syrus and oblivion knight for sure....and enchanter(MI) if it ever happens.....in my dreams i see boxes full of it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases   2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2008 Is Beginning To Overflow With Releases
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next