Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul's Mirror

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Soul's Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Soul's Mirror   Soul's Mirror Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 6:48 pm

A forum member over at metalreviews.com has a band called Soul's Mirror. I've never quite gotten along with the kid—or anyone, for that matter—on the forum. He sent me a PM back in November, saying he valued my musical knowledge, then asked if I'd listen or review his demo. Haha. I ignored it because, like I said, he's not someone I'd ever call an e-friend, and he's pretty much been a dick to me over the years.

But I just listened to his band's music today, and I gotta admit, this is pretty solid stuff. I'm diggin' it. And I figured you guys would dig it, too.

http://www.myspace.com/soulsmirror

They're young and not perfect, but I've heard far worse in my time. This is quality.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

Soul's Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's Mirror   Soul's Mirror Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Ya its pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Soul's Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's Mirror   Soul's Mirror Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:39 pm

Not bad at all.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

Soul's Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's Mirror   Soul's Mirror Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:13 pm

I checked these guys out. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul's Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's Mirror   Soul's Mirror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul's Mirror
Page 1 of 1