Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alestorm

Go down 
+7
exact33
Wargod
Olafsto
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
Smindas
ghost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:52 pm

Bob Ross is a legend! I loved that guy. I watched him every day. He was the Mr. Rogers for older kids. Haha.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Bob Ross is a legend! I loved that guy. I watched him every day. He was the Mr. Rogers for older kids. Haha.

plus the fro makes a good signature Smile

we need a bob ross emoticon!

Alex

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:58 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

plus the fro makes a good signature Smile

we need a bob ross emoticon!

Alex
This is an avatar I once made for the boxing forum I post at:

Alestorm - Page 2 Bob
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:08 pm

awesome!! Would you mind if I borrow that??

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Pffft! I don't give a crap! Haha.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Never heard of the guy.

There goes that damn age difference again!

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:30 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Never heard of the guy.

There goes that damn age difference again!
Weird. Even at your age you should have heard of the guy. He did these killer paintings in and hour (or was it 30 minutes?). And he did it while talking in the most fruity, love the trees manner. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:25 pm

The only Bob Ross I know is the DJ I used to listen to on WSAN out of Allentown PA every Sunday night. The guy played punk and new wave stuff in the late 70s. Turned me on to bands like Dead Kennedys, UK Subs, Radio Stars, XTC, Tuff Darts and a ton of others.

Now THAT'S a "Bob Ross" I can relate to.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:22 am

Anyone heard the new Alestorm album Black Sails At Midnight? Totally blows Captain Morgan out of the water (pun semi-intended) and that was in my top 5 last year. Much more epic and varied. Definatly one of the top albums this year (not sure if I like it more than Murder By Pride or not-could end up being a tie, of course the year is far from over).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:26 am

that's good news. How are the vocals?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:43 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
that's good news. How are the vocals?

About the same, but slightly more melodic. If you liked the last one, you should be able to enjoy this one. It also includes two songs from the Leviathan EP. My particular copy came with a DVD featuring Captaing Morgan's Revenge done in it's entirety at Waken Open Air 2008 (probably be a bit over a year before I get around to watching it though (however, there was no regular version so I got this one).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

Alestorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alestorm   Alestorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alestorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2