Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncle Sam can kiss my....

Go down 
+10
exact33
thejokeriv
rattpoison
DeathCult
SideShowDisaSter
ultmetal
Tall Tyrion
T-Roy
mc666
kmorg
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:39 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
mc666 wrote:

income taxes, property taxes, wheel taxes, sales taxes, & in my state...sin taxes. it never ends.

Not to mention thumb tax, carpet tax.....
don't mention those

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:29 pm

Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Ted-kennedy-sailor

Can someone say, "Titty Kennedy"?

...................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:41 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Ted-kennedy-sailor

Can someone say, "Titty Kennedy"?

...................................................................................................

Now I see why he couldnt run for help when that poor girl 'drowned' in his car...

The difference between republicans and democrats are:

Republicans - Take your money
Democrats - Take all your money

I acutally did really well this year on taxes. Having 2 kids this time really helps a lot. I got just about everything i paid back.. Too bad its all going into savings because it would have been a really really nice metal haul...

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:49 pm

Ahh - parenthood slappin' ya up side the head! haha
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:54 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Ahh - parenthood slappin' ya up side the head! haha

the amusing thing is kids are nice tax deductions but if you sit down and tally all you spend on them the tax breaks leave you wanting...

I personally hate getting money back - I dont like giving out interest free loans..

Alex

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:33 pm

T-Roy wrote:
spawn....worked for me. Very Happy

Good advice. And it's FUN, too. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:46 pm

Exact33 you have a point. You can go to your HR or whatever office and change your withholdings. You can try and ZERO it out. The wifey and I have been kicking it around. The way we do it and with having 2 kids we always get it all back but if we got the 300-400/month in our pockets - even if we just saved it - maybe in a year we'd be $50-75 dollars better than when Unc Unc has it.

We're gonna use this years' return to ZERO out a couple credit cards and then pay for a couple trips. We also always split 10%!!! CD money (half of which I've already spent!!)
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:38 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Exact33 you have a point. You can go to your HR or whatever office and change your withholdings. You can try and ZERO it out. The wifey and I have been kicking it around. The way we do it and with having 2 kids we always get it all back but if we got the 300-400/month in our pockets - even if we just saved it - maybe in a year we'd be $50-75 dollars better than when Unc Unc has it.

We're gonna use this years' return to ZERO out a couple credit cards and then pay for a couple trips. We also always split 10%!!! CD money (half of which I've already spent!!)

I've never had any luck trying to get it down to zero - I don't like lending uncle sam my $$ without getting any interest in return!. Since we bought a house and had 2 kids, we seem to get money back. We used to pay every year when we were dual income no kids.

Anyone submitted their return yet? I've heard there will be a delay in sending out the refunds this year.
Back to top Go down
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
Metal student
Metal student
Angelcake Adonisus Fox

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:32 pm

I'm of the belief that you can love the Hell out of your country, while hating your Government's guts.

During my senior year in High School, I got in a discussion with my Government teacher on the nature of taxes. He asked me if I somehow hated the government. I responded thusly,

"Sir, I'm a patriot. I have nothing BUT contempt for my government".

That's basically my mantra. Smile

In my strongest opinion, taxes are a neccessary evil and nothing more. Although a government needs funds, it is still the equivalent of a government worker putting a gun to your head and telling you to fork it over. angry
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:10 am

Angelcake Adonisus Fox wrote:

"Sir, I'm a patriot. I have nothing BUT contempt for my government".

That's a great quote. Can I borrow that? I wanna unleash it on one of the annoying, clipboard-toting survey-taking doofuses that are always hanging around outside my local supermarket asking me who I'm going to vote for. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:42 pm

I always get money back, because I don't make Jack Squat to begin with. But, I feel your pain spectrefate! Let Fates soothe your pain and anguish. 🤘
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:45 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Hehe... I am already making a list of cds. The biggest problem is waiting....

Alex

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Sam can kiss my....   Uncle Sam can kiss my.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncle Sam can kiss my....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2