Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coke Vs. Pepsi!

Go down 
+21
exact33
caniplaywithmadness?
Mortuary
EvyMetal
Hamer12
Chairman_Smith
T-Roy
kmorg
TheGooch
DallasBlack
MoonChild
Stender
White_Mage
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
mc666
DeathCult
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Coke Vs. Pepsi
Coke
Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 15 ]
Pepsi
Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 48% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage

Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:32 am

Pepsi all the way for me, just bought 16 liters of it the other day in Tesco (half price on a pack of 2 bottles (4 liters) so it cost 1.37euro for the 4 liters) so I took the last 4 packs,

I can't drink Coke anymore, I use to drink it bout 10 years ago before Pepsi was widely available but it tore the stomach out of me, so I haven't touched it in bout 8 years or so, even in a Pub I'll ask do the have Pepsi or Coke and if they only have Coke then it's a straight Jack Daniels.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:00 am

Stender wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Neither. I drink the cheap stuff, either Shop Rite brand or Sam's Cola from Wal-Mart.

Dont buy from Wal-mart, their the Anti-christ!

If that's true, then the Anti-Christ makes a damn fine cola!! Their Moutain Dew ripoff (whatever it's called) is pretty good too!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:28 am

I'm a Pepsi man myself. Coke will do in a pinch but Pepsi is the drink of choice at our house.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:03 am

Coke as pepsi is a weak imitation and has a less pleasing taste
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:41 pm

Coke!!!!!!!!! No contest, although these days this fat man is only abusing Cola Zero.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:30 pm

i think coca cola is addivtive stuff as you get such a sugar rush from it
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:30 pm

PEPSI, PEPSI, PEPSI!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:50 pm

T-Roy wrote:
PEPSI, PEPSI, PEPSI!!!!!!!!!!

"Chee'burga, chee'burga, chee'burga!"
"No Fries! Cheeps!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:59 pm

HOWEVER, I prefer Cherry Coke to Cherry Pepsi and I prefer Vanilla Coke over Vanilla Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:53 pm

Coke over Pepsi

Pepsi Products over Coke Products.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Quote :
Hahahaha. WTF? What kind of jackass decided to start referring to all soda flavors as "coke."

My mom said that's a southern thing, she's from Tennessee and it confused her when she moved to Chicago and asked for a coke and they brought her a coke, that's not what she wanted.

Coke for me! Regular, diet with lime, vanilla, whatever. Probably because I grew up on Pepsi, I'm still rebelling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:35 pm

[quote="Auntie Saxon"]
Quote :
Coke for me!

Traitor,
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:07 pm

RC & a goober wheel. Thats Royal Crown Cola & a peanut pattie for those of you up north. 2nd best is a bottle coke with salted peanuts in the coke. Yummy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:14 pm

Auntie Saxon wrote:
Quote :
Hahahaha. WTF? What kind of jackass decided to start referring to all soda flavors as "coke."

My mom said that's a southern thing, she's from Tennessee and it confused her when she moved to Chicago and asked for a coke and they brought her a coke, that's not what she wanted.

Yep, when I was a kid at a baseball game, I ordered a coke at the concession stand and I got mad at the lady when she brought me a Coca-Cola instead of asking me which kind I wanted. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Auntie Saxon wrote:
Quote :
It is a southern thing. I learned a lot living down there. For instance, "jimmies" (sprinkles) don't exist outside of New England. Nor does a "bubbler" (water fountain). I discovered that I had no other word in my brain for "bubbler" in basic training. My instructor was screaming all over me because he had no idea what the hell I was talking about. Eventually I said, "the...metal box on the wall that water comes out of." Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:26 pm

Oh, and if you're experimental, buy a 12-pack (or more) of grape soda, drink it in a short period of time, and wait for your next poop to come. It glows a wonderful shade of green.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:02 am

kmorg wrote:
Coke!!!!!!!!! No contest, although these days this fat man is only abusing Cola Zero.

Interesting fact about Coke Zero (my pastor told us this while preparing to show us a metaphor) is that it is the real diet Coke. Regular Diet Coke is a spin off of New Coke and they never changed the formula when they went back to Coke Classic. "This has been another, Useless Fact."-Yakko Warner

Anybody remember Crystal Pepsi, I actually liked it and could not tell the difference between it an regular Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:47 am

ROYAL CROWN!!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:58 am

DallasBlack wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Interesting fact about Coke Zero (my pastor told us this while preparing to show us a metaphor) is that it is the real diet Coke. Regular Diet Coke is a spin off of New Coke and they never changed the formula when they went back to Coke Classic. "This has been another, Useless Fact."-Yakko Warner

Anybody remember Crystal Pepsi, I actually liked it and could not tell the difference between it an regular Pepsi.

I loved Crystal Pepsi, and miss it. Way better than regular Pepsi.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:15 am

DallasBlack wrote:
kmorg wrote:

DUDE, I LOVED CRYSTAL PEPSI! SAME HERE!
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Mountain Dew. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:13 am

coke all the way. pepsi seems to taste flat to me
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:15 pm

does anyone remeber Holiday Spiced Pepsi It was around for like 3 mintues were i come from needless to say Christmas hasn't been the same since Holiday Spiced Pepsi left town

(wow thats sad)
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:23 am

I remember hearing something about it. Sounds bloody disgusting to me though. Didn't they have something called Pepsi ICE or something? What the heck was that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:53 am

Although if we had unlimited choices I would choose Cheerwine........think VERY cherry dr pepper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coke Vs. Pepsi!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next