Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coke Vs. Pepsi!

Go down 
+21
exact33
caniplaywithmadness?
Mortuary
EvyMetal
Hamer12
Chairman_Smith
T-Roy
kmorg
TheGooch
DallasBlack
MoonChild
Stender
White_Mage
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
mc666
DeathCult
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Coke Vs. Pepsi
Coke
Coke Vs. Pepsi! Vote_lcap52%Coke Vs. Pepsi! Vote_rcap
 52% [ 15 ]
Pepsi
Coke Vs. Pepsi! Vote_lcap48%Coke Vs. Pepsi! Vote_rcap
 48% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:09 pm

The age old question what do you prefer

me- i dont really care there both good! but i might be leaning towards coke because Coke with lime was pretty good and a lot better than pepsi with lime

And You?...
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Coke is it.

Fairies drink lime. lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Have a Coke a a smile and shut the BLEEP up!

Anyone else remember where that came from?
Back to top Go down

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:09 pm

Pepsi KO1.

Odd that you should post this, though. Right now I'm drinking Pepsi out of a Coke bottle. Haha. We got a new refriderator here in the office—which happens to be a Pepsi fridge, by the way—and we're always getting free sample stuff here (I work for Cumberland Farms), so someone put a bunch of 20oz. bottles of Coke in there. Well, I brought in a 2-liter of Pepsi (no more $1.25 20oz. bottles when I can now bring in a $1.39 2-liter!), but I decided to snag a Coke first.

I was discussing earlier, though, how my Pepsi is tasting like Coke. Not kidding. The Coke is long gone, but the Pepsi in the Coke bottle is tasting more like Coke than Pepsi. Clearly all psychological, but I thought it was pretty strange. Don't get me wrong, it tastes like Pepsi, too, but it's just also got a Coke taste. Impossible, since I've filled it twice with Pepsi since the Coke, but my brain is still tasting Coke. It's weird.

And yes, I have a horrible habit of drinking WAY TOO MUCH FRICKIN' SODA! Haha.
Back to top Go down

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Pepsi. No contest. Another negative point of living in the South is the high concentration of Coke everywhere.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:43 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Richard Pryor, but it was in Eddie Murphy's act.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:48 pm

pepsi always

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:20 pm

DeathCult wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Richard Pryor, but it was in Eddie Murphy's act.

How about a nice Jello pudding pop!

You can not saw that things that you say
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Cherry Pepsi
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:47 pm

Neither. I drink the cheap stuff, either Shop Rite brand or Sam's Cola from Wal-Mart.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Pepsi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:01 pm

the battle rages on
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:04 pm

pepsi for the tie breaker
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:10 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Neither. I drink the cheap stuff, either Shop Rite brand or Sam's Cola from Wal-Mart.

Dont buy from Wal-mart, their the Anti-christ!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:26 am

Neither. But when I used to drink, I went with Coke.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:45 am

Eyesore wrote:
And yes, I have a horrible habit of drinking WAY TOO MUCH FRICKIN' SODA! Haha.

I'm doubting you drink as much as me though. I gulp down sodas, I don't sip and I'm addicted to it like it was made with cocaine. Dr. Pepper (my favorite), Coke, Cherry Coke (my 2nd favorite), Pepsi, Big Red, Sprite, Code Red, root beer, grape soda, orange soda, I'm a diabetic just waiting to happen. If that does it will be very hard because I hate diet soda. As far as Coke and Pepsi, I usually prefer Coke but I do drink Pepsi from time to time.

However, above all else I am a Dr. Pepper nut. Speaking of which, today after church I was thirsty so I stopped at a gas station and saw bottled sodas. Normally I wouldn't do it because you pay almost the same as a 20oz. and there is not as much. However, sometimes I like to drink from old fasion bottles. Turns out it was a REAL Dr. Pepper (made with cane sugar, not corn syrup). I was pleasantly suprised, they don't usually make it like that anymore, unfortunatly. By the way Dr. Pepper in Texas is much different than anywhere else because we invented it and even with sugar replacing corn syrup, ours is better (and I've had Dr. Pepper outside of Texas so I know what I'm talking about).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:50 am

Stender wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Dont buy from Wal-mart, their the Anti-christ!

We're not the Anti-christ, but our version of Dr. Pepper (Dr. Thunder) sucks, I only get the cola one. I used to get from the machine (25 cent sodas) but they raised the price to 40 cents so I just pay the extra dime and get name brand sodas. I only buy name brand twelve packs if they're on sale otherwise I just buy store brands (Wal-Mart, Kroger, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, it doesn't matter).
Back to top Go down

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:05 am

spectrefate wrote:
Pepsi. No contest. Another negative point of living in the South is the high concentration of Coke everywhere.
What kind? lol!

I was so confused when I went to one of my first resteraunts when I got stationed in Little Rock. It was called The Crooked Hook. I ordered a Coke and the conversation went like this:

Waitress: What kind?
Me: Huh?
Waitress: What kind?
Me: I don't get it.
Waitress: What...kiiiiinnnnnd-uh? What flaaaaaavoooor-a?
Me (baffled): Classic?
Waitress: You mean regular Coke?

Hahahaha. WTF? What kind of jackass decided to start referring to all soda flavors as "coke."
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 am

Eyesore wrote:
WTF? What kind of jackass decided to start referring to all soda flavors as "coke."

Sorry, I didn't know it would cause such an uproar.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:29 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
WTF? What kind of jackass decided to start referring to all soda flavors as "coke."

Sorry, I didn't know it would cause such an uproar.

To some soda is sacred. lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:38 am

Soda is tasty but they're nothing but empty calories and no nutritional value at all. I wish i didn't like 'em.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:04 am

troublezone wrote:
Soda is tasty but they're nothing but empty calories and no nutritional value at all. I wish i didn't like 'em.

Deep down inside I wish so too but the addict in me tells me to get up right now and have one...I think I will.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:15 am

Coke Vs. Pepsi! My_pre10
Mine, My Own, My Precious!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:54 am

Is that Dr. Thunder?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 am

troublezone wrote:
Is that Dr. Thunder?

It's actually Albertsons cherry soda. It's actually pretty close to Cherry Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coke Vs. Pepsi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coke Vs. Pepsi!   Coke Vs. Pepsi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coke Vs. Pepsi!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next