Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me

Go down 
+8
XYZ
Tall Tyrion
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Smindas
T-Roy
Rex
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Empty
PostSubject: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Running with the Devil Vocal Track. lol lol!

Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:01 pm

ROTFL!!!!! BECAUSE IT'S HILARIOUS!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:01 pm

I d/led this off Blabbermouth the other day. It's hilarious.

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:07 pm

I listened on Blabbermouth. I didn't find it funny. I actually thought it was pretty cool. It sounds odd, but where's the funny?
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:09 pm

mean while back at the ranch..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:11 pm

Funny stuff
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:24 pm

I thought it was pretty cool too. The funny comes from the little interjections ("wooo", "uh", "yea"). I bet allot of raw vocals sound crazy without the music that we're so accustomed to hearing.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Thats damn cool to hear this! He used to be such a great vocalist. I mean he still is, but he's older and his voice doesn't have those huge dynamics it used to have.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Sounds like they were recording me in the shower again. I'm gonna sic my lawyer on them if they don't leave me alone. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:52 pm

T-Roy wrote:
mean while back at the ranch..... Shocked

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:52 pm

Sounds awesome. Shows how much Michael Anthony contributed to the band in terms of vocals.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:54 pm

xyz wrote:
Sounds awesome. Shows how much Michael Anthony contributed
to the band in terms of vocals.
Sammy used to praise MA's vocals
all the time. He said that Anthony gave Van Halen's choruses their
distinctive sound.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:01 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I listened on Blabbermouth. I didn't find it funny. I actually thought it was pretty cool. It sounds odd, but where's the funny?

I found the little improv bits such as the 'woo's and 'haaaa-yeeeeah's amusing, personally. It was quite interesting to hear just the vocals alone though, definitely.

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Smindas wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I found the little improv bits such as the 'woo's and 'haaaa-yeeeeah's amusing, personally. It was quite interesting to hear just the vocals alone though, definitely.
Gotcha. Yeah, I guess those were mildly funny. I like how Dave's got like two or three tones going on at once. Pretty cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:50 pm

I think it's pretty neat actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:52 pm

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

5/5 laughs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:46 am

Raw vocal track...not funny...kinda cool to hear, actually...
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:47 am

it IS absolutely funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:49 am

Rexorcist wrote:
it IS absolutely funny

You think that's funny...you should hear some of MY raw vocal tracks... Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:52 am

Are they worse than the finished ones? hardy har har
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:53 am

Rexorcist wrote:
it IS absolutely funny

I don't know, I actually laughed a couple times myself. Without the music that Roth is accenting with those screams and grunts, it does sound funny.

Van Halen in the 1970's were awesome! They helped change and usher in the 80's American heavy metal sound.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:34 am

I think you should try to incorporate some more soprano/falsetto "WOOAHS", "HUWAAAHHW" and passionate sighs/grunts in your style Ult. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:49 am

Laughing very hard

It's cool hearing the vocals without the music behind it, but his wails are hilarious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:34 pm

Rexorcist wrote:
Are they worse than the finished ones? hardy har har

Much... Shocked
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:13 pm

I didnt find it funny, it sounded exactly like I thought it would. ya know, I'd be yelping and yahoo-ing too if that killer 1978 VH sound was playing in the background and I was singing. Ya'll gotta remember that DLR was probably the very first case of ADD ever dignosed crazy happy , the guy was a freak as a child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me   I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dunno why, but this is hilarious to me
Page 1 of 1