Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hilarious album review!

Go down 
+5
DallasBlack
ShadowAngel
mc666
ultmetal
Required Fields
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Hilarious album review! Empty
PostSubject: Hilarious album review!   Hilarious album review! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:53 pm

http://rateyourmusic.com/review?id=31750272
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious album review!   Hilarious album review! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:18 am

Haha!

I know a lot of people like Burzum, but I have no respect for the man behind the band and thus can't enjoy the music. (Not that I'm a big black metal or ambient fan to begin with.) He's a convicted murder, arson, and criminal. I do have one Burzum CD laying around the house though. I should give it a fresh spin. It's been a long time.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious album review!   Hilarious album review! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 am

that was not a review at all. just weak attempt at comedy. nothing was said about the music, which was awesome on that album by the way.

ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious album review!   Hilarious album review! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:34 pm

ultmetal wrote:

I know a lot of people like Burzum, but I have no respect for the man behind the band and thus can't enjoy the music.

Same here, knowing the history of the guy behind Burzum, i really can't enjoy his music or force myself to buy the CDs, i don't want to give this person my money. It's a shame, because from a objective perspective he's a really talented musicians and did create some good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious album review!   Hilarious album review! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:27 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I know a lot of people like Burzum, but I have no respect for the man behind the band and thus can't enjoy the music. (Not that I'm a big black metal or ambient fan to begin with.) He's a convicted murder, arson, and criminal. I do have one Burzum CD laying around the house though. I should give it a fresh spin. It's been a long time.

That's true of me with a lot of black metal, though I do like a lot of it. So many of those in that scene are involved in the so called 'Black Metal Mafia' and I don't like what they do and stand for. Not because they don't like Christianity (after all I do listen to King Diamond) but because of the way they go about it. I stay away from most bands with satanic imagery (except Mercyful Fate and I listen mostly to 'Time'-one of my all time favorite albums) but especially black metal. Most black metal I listen to is more pro-Pagan than anti-Christian (usually folk metal mixed with black metal) or Christian.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious album review!   Hilarious album review! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:53 pm

First I see MC with a RHCP album and now Scott with a Burzum album. What is this world coming to?

And I agree with MC, that wasn't a review, just some guy trying to be funny.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious album review!   Hilarious album review! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Despite the 'review', it's a great album.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious album review!   Hilarious album review! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Hilarious album review! Photo19
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious album review!   Hilarious album review! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:48 am

Watch the documentary Until The Light Takes Us. Varg is one scary dude and not in the traditional arsonist/murderer sense.

No Burzum for me, I'll stick with my love of Bathory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious album review!   Hilarious album review! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilarious album review!
Page 1 of 1