Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoffman Brothers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hoffman Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Hoffman Brothers   Hoffman Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 7:10 pm

Anyone know what the Hoffman Brothers formerly of Deicide are up to these days? Always thought they were awesome players
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Hoffman Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoffman Brothers   Hoffman Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 7:58 pm

meh, they are no Jack Owen or Ralf Santolla. last i heard, the Hoffs were trolling around the Blabbermouth board starting silly rumors.

i doubt you'll find many other Deicide fans here though, other than myself. Smile

Hoffman Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoffman Brothers   Hoffman Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:36 pm

are they seriously wasting time spamming blabbermouth? :lol!:

Yeah, I kind of figured not a whole lot of Deicide fans here. I do admit the lineup is much more talented now, I like the style of the Hoffman Bros
Back to top Go down

Hoffman Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoffman Brothers   Hoffman Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:54 pm

I have 6 of their CDs myself, not too bad, I don't bother with the lyrics but the musicianship was very good on the early stuff anyway, I have no idea what the last two releases are like.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Hoffman Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoffman Brothers   Hoffman Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:15 pm

Locky wrote:
I have 6 of their CDs myself, not too bad, I don't bother with the lyrics but the musicianship was very good on the early stuff anyway, I have no idea what the last two releases are like.
the newest one is fantastic. alot more melodies, better songwriting. you'd be very impressed.

i'm with you on the lyrics. be it satanic or christian, i don't pay no real mind to them.

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

Hoffman Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoffman Brothers   Hoffman Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 6:11 am

I have no clue what they are up to. I've been wondering that myself. I heard they were going to start something new, but I have no idea. I used to really like Deicide. I still like the 1st 4 albums, but after that they just went way downhill for me. I do own almost all of their albums though.
Back to top Go down

Hoffman Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoffman Brothers   Hoffman Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 6:36 am

mc666 wrote:

the newest one is fantastic. alot more melodies, better songwriting. you'd be very impressed.

i'm with you on the lyrics. be it satanic or christian, i don't pay no real mind to them.

I must check it out if I see it around, thanks.

Yea about the lyrics ..... there are lots of people out there (even a few here) that dislike bands due to their lyrical content, that has never bothered me at all, nearly all Black Metal bands sing so that you can't understand a word anyway so you only get the idea of what they are saying if you read the lyrics and I wouldn't even bother doing that.

It's the music mainly for me with Black & Death Metal, damn it I couldn't give a Rat's Ass if a band were singing about a Dog pissing against a lamp post as long as the Riff's were good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoffman Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoffman Brothers   Hoffman Brothers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoffman Brothers
Page 1 of 1