Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nickelback

Go down 
+32
YngwieDokkenfan
TH Joe
Schbopo
sam
manny
the sentinel
Troublezone
Wargod
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
DallasBlack
MoonChild
Required Fields
Metal Misfit
White_Mage
mr.electric39
DeathCult
Thrasher73
TheGooch
Tall Tyrion
Hamer12
mez
journeyman
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
ultmetal
Mglaffas81
caniplaywithmadness?
MetalRob331
rattpoison
XYZ
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

nickelback - Nickelback Empty
PostSubject: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:39 pm

is there anyone out there that hates nickelback as much as me?
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:06 pm

I don't know, how much do you hate them?
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:32 pm

they have no talent, and their song writing seems very simple and uninspired
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:42 pm

I concur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 am

Cut the crap. All of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:51 am

Nickleback shoud shred.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:00 am

I think Nickelback are good at what they do and thats write radio friendly rock. I like a few songs from them but those are mostly the harder songs.
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:08 am

they're ok. they have one or two i think are alright
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:45 am

I don't mind them. I hear them occasionally on the radio, and their stuff is ok - Some of it is actually really catchy. It is not "trendy" by any means, nor is it Old School" - They could add some solo's to their songs, though. That would be killer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:46 am

My wife likes them. I believe that says alot right there.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:19 am

I guess hate is a strong word. They did do a nice tribute to Dimebag on their last album.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:56 am

I like the song "Side of a Bullet". Other than that, I'll pass. I'm not a fan.

ult

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:57 pm

xyz wrote:
I guess hate is a strong word. They did do a nice tribute to Dimebag on their last album.
Rolling Eyes

Thread not going the way you anticipated?
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:31 pm

You can't say that they don't have any talent because you don't like their music. I hate when people do that.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Don't particularly like Nickelback, but don't hate'em either. If they come on the radio I'll listen, but I've never felt compelled to run out and buy any of their CDs.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm

The singer looks like a lion!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:29 pm

defender_of_the_faith wrote:

I can honestly say that if I saw them walking down the street, I wouldn't be able to point them out.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Eyesore wrote:
xyz wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Thread not going the way you anticipated?

Ha ha, guess you could say that.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:50 pm

defender_of_the_faith wrote:

I kinda thought he looked like a muppet. As for the music, the very little I've heard doesn't do a thing for me. Do I think they suck? Eh, I guess. But they must suck it good because they're on the radio and selling records. Somebody must like 'em.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:57 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
I don't mind them. I hear them occasionally on the radio, and their stuff is ok - Some of it is actually really catchy. It is not "trendy" by any means, nor is it Old School" - They could add some solo's to their songs, though. That would be killer

agreed.
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:18 am

Terrible band!
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:33 pm

I would'nt walk across the street to see them play.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:59 pm

I like 'em. Sure the radio hits are kind of "samey" but they're good songs, so you can't really fault them for sticking to one sound. How many people rip AC/DC because all the songs kind of sound alike? Plus, I've heard a few of their album cuts, and there is more here than you hear on the radio, for sure.

But no, I don't own any albums. lol!

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:29 pm

My wife has a couple of their albums. Its funny how the non radio songs are all heavy like they are trying to retain some street cred and then the next song will be something like "So Far Away". They are pretty transparent. But they are rock stars. I clean chicken coops all day.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:02 pm

spectrefate wrote:
But they are rock stars. I clean chicken coops all day.

Exactly. Anyone who wants me to be a millionaire for playing drums, please contact me. Genre very flexible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickelback   nickelback - Nickelback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nickelback
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next