Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Empty
PostSubject: Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....   Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:17 pm

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=89365
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....   Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:52 pm

More like boring interviewers are still asking the same tired questions.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....   Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:37 pm

For the most part I liked her Guitar World interview, I can tell shes really hurt, so I understand... I dunno how i'd be ablewto deal with something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....   Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
For the most part I liked her Guitar World interview, I can tell shes really hurt, so I understand... I dunno how i'd be ablewto deal with something like that.
What's happening is that people are starting to resent her. No one ever heard of her before Dime died, so why is she all over music sites/magazines? Well, I wouldn't say it's her fault, but people are pointing the finger at her. She's playing a role in getting Dimevision out there, and I'm sure she and Vinnie will be working together on other things in the future, so she is going to be getting interviewed and such. But people are acting as if she's sort of riding on Dime's coattails now, which I think is unfair.

The problem is the interviewers. Most of them suck. It's the same tired questions over and over again. It gets old. No one ever complains about interviewers always asking the same stupid questions; they instead complain about the interviewee giving the same answers! Well, duh! I mean, who doesn't know that Vinnie and Dime's girlfriend partly blame Phil Anselmo for Dime's death? Everyone knows that! They don't like Phil. Whether it's rational or not, it's understandable. So don't hate them for being honest; hate the interview for being boring.

I would love for someone interviewing Vinnie or Dime's girlfriend to ask if they're ever going to reissue the first four albums. I don't think any interviewer has ever asked that question! And I want to know, dammit! Haha. Wish I had the capability to interview bands outside of e-mail. I may look into that with my site.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....   Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
What's happening is that people are starting to resent her. No one ever heard of her before Dime died, so why is she all over music sites/magazines? Well, I wouldn't say it's her fault, but people are pointing the finger at her. She's playing a role in getting Dimevision out there, and I'm sure she and Vinnie will be working together on other things in the future, so she is going to be getting interviewed and such. But people are acting as if she's sort of riding on Dime's coattails now, which I think is unfair.

The problem is the interviewers. Most of them suck. It's the same tired questions over and over again. It gets old. No one ever complains about interviewers always asking the same stupid questions; they instead complain about the interviewee giving the same answers! Well, duh! I mean, who doesn't know that Vinnie and Dime's girlfriend partly blame Phil Anselmo for Dime's death? Everyone knows that! They don't like Phil. Whether it's rational or not, it's understandable. So don't hate them for being honest; hate the interview for being boring.

I would love for someone interviewing Vinnie or Dime's girlfriend to ask if they're ever going to reissue the first four albums. I don't think any interviewer has ever asked that question! And I want to know, dammit! Haha. Wish I had the capability to interview bands outside of e-mail. I may look into that with my site.

I know! Everytime I see an interview with one of them, the first thing I do is skim through and look for something about the first four albums. She talked about Terry Glaze in Guitar World, but they never went the extra step to ask about those albums. angry
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....   Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Quote :
The problem is the interviewers. Most of them suck. It's the same tired questions over and over again. It gets old. No one ever complains about interviewers always asking the same stupid questions; they instead complain about the interviewee giving the same answers!

You are so right about that. How many times do we need to hear if Dave is still bitter about being kicked out of Metallica or if Lars and Dave made up? Has Slash talked to Axl and heard any of Chinese Democracy ? Gee, I wonder if Sebastian will ever re-join Skid Row? Maybe someone should ask him about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....   Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:05 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
The problem is the interviewers. Most of them suck. It's the same tired questions over and over again. It gets old. No one ever complains about interviewers always asking the same stupid questions; they instead complain about the interviewee giving the same answers!
You are so right about that. How many times do we need to hear if Dave is still bitter about being kicked out of Metallica or if Lars and Dave made up? Has Slash talked to Axl and heard any of Chinese Democracy ? Gee, I wonder if Sebastian will ever re-join Skid Row? Maybe someone should ask him about that.
lol!

Very sad, but true. I love how interviewers will ask some "serious" question, like, "Vinnie, how have you been coping with the death of your brother?" Vinnie gives some long, heartfelt answer, and the interviewer goes, "Right. So you're from the south. Denny's or Waffle House?"

Hahaha. It's unreal how bad some interviewers are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....   Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:35 am

Eyesore wrote:
Very sad, but true. I love how interviewers will ask some "serious" question, like, "Vinnie, how have you been coping with the death of your brother?" Vinnie gives some long, heartfelt answer, and the interviewer goes, "Right. So you're from the south. Denny's or Waffle House?"

Hahaha. It's unreal how bad some interviewers are.

Case in point:

Blabbermouth.net 1/27/08 wrote:
Guitar World magazine conducted an interview with late PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott's girlfriend of 20 years, Rita Haney, for its March 2008 issue, which contains a special section dedicated to Dimebag, the magazine's 2008 Hall Of Fame winner.

When asked for her favorite memory of her time with Darrell, Haney said, "Darrell didn't sleep well at night, but he'd nod out while he was watching TV. He loved to watch forensics. The second he'd go to sleep, I'd steal the remote and switch it over to something that I wanted to watch, and I'd be real quiet so I didn't wake him. One time we were sitting together on the couch and I had to fart. I didn't want to get up because it would wake him up, so I just let it slide out. After I did, I was going, 'Oh, my God! This smells so awful!' and I was trying to keep from laughing. About that time, he started to stir, and he said, 'Are you cooking something? I smell sausage.' And he went back to sleep. I started laughing and then he completely woke up and said, 'Goddamn it! You farted, didn't you?' I told him I was sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing. Every time I think about 'Are you cooking? I smell sausage,' I have to laugh. I have a lot of good memories of him, but that one is about as candid as it gets."

Rivoting journalism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....   Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:53 pm

That is actually pretty funny. Haha. I farted in a car with friends once and my friend in the back with me goes, "Do you smell maple syrup?" Haha. It totally smelled like syrup.

I also once farted with some friends and it said "How ya doin'?" I swear. That's what it sounded like. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....   Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimebag's girlfriend still yapping....
Page 1 of 1