Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obsession - Carnival Of Lies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Obsession - Carnival Of Lies Empty
PostSubject: Obsession - Carnival Of Lies   Obsession - Carnival Of Lies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:20 pm

The new release of the OBSESSION - Carnival of Lies CD is due out on 2/15/2008 - from Mausoleum Records.

Wargod48

NP: Aska - Absolute Power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obsession - Carnival Of Lies   Obsession - Carnival Of Lies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:23 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
The new release of the OBSESSION - Carnival of Lies CD is due out on 2/15/2008 - from Mausoleum Records.

Wargod48

NP: Aska - Absolute Power

you mean the european release?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obsession - Carnival Of Lies   Obsession - Carnival Of Lies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:04 pm

The Mausoleum release has a different cover. Apparently the band had a falling out with Metal Mayhem, their former label.

This album kills, BTW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obsession - Carnival Of Lies   Obsession - Carnival Of Lies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:28 pm

Yeah, this one has been out for a while now.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Obsession - Carnival Of Lies   Obsession - Carnival Of Lies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:54 pm

Yes, it came out in Europe a long time ago. One of my fave 2006 release. If you like old OBSESSION you need to buy it because it pure heavy metal.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Obsession - Carnival Of Lies   Obsession - Carnival Of Lies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 pm

Haven't heard this album, but Scarred For Life and Methods Of Madness are really good albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obsession - Carnival Of Lies   Obsession - Carnival Of Lies Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:58 am

it has some good tracks but far inferior to methods of madness.....every attempt to hear the entire cd failed so far...always a strange urge made me throw that cd and put in the turntable the methods of madness......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obsession - Carnival Of Lies   Obsession - Carnival Of Lies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obsession - Carnival Of Lies
Page 1 of 1